No announcement yet.

DK's prizefighter is trash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DK's prizefighter is trash

This game is complete garbage. Why is Sam Peter faster than Joe Calzaghe? Why is Edison Miranda feather fisted? WHy does Joel Casa fight like Arturro Gatti? WHy can you only be heavyweight in carrer? Why is this game complete trash?

I guess all that would make it trash. But I saw this coming from the first vids they released. That **** looked weak! Trust me I was disappointed to say the least. That's what you get when you have the Rocky Legends team working on a sim boxing game. Shame on you, 2K Sports!
    Last edited by gravity62; 06-10-2008, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Lol... FAIL!!!

Comment

I've heard it's actually good and people hate it at first because there is a huge learning curve. Play the career mode through because then it gets a lot better.

Though if you hae it what can I say.

Comment

Yeah theres a load of old members on the 2k forums who are saying its great once u get into it.

But **** like miranda having no power, thats a shame. But some guys are saying the gameplay is a lot better once u get into it.

Cant wait to try it myself, or until IGN get their review up.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
            Yeah theres a load of old members on the 2k forums who are saying its great once u get into it.

But **** like miranda having no power, thats a shame. But some guys are saying the gameplay is a lot better once u get into it.

Cant wait to try it myself, or until IGN get their review up.
            trust me. Rent is first.

Comment

My only hope is its kinda like that first time you played FN04. Remember how odd it felt to have to use the right stick to thorw punches? Maybe thier is something to this learning curve. Im prolly just hoping that its a good game, FN3 is getting old.

Comment

I never used the analogue sticks on fight night, I switched to buttons.

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post
                  I never used the analogue sticks on fight night, I switched to buttons.
                  you do know thats gay, right????

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                    you do know thats gay, right????
                    No doubt. Its well known button mashers are hated online. I cant stand them.

Comment

Working...
                    X