Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which GTA game does GTAIV closley resemble?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which GTA game does GTAIV closley resemble?

The new GTA IV has proved to be a success. Overall it might be the greatest game ever made. It is every GTA game in one. They have also made improvements from previous GTA games. They have added the use of the cell-phone which is one of the greatest parts of the game. They have added more places to visit and see and they have also more realistic pedestrians and the ability to pick up, break or move almost everything. It is a great game but which previous GTA game does it resemble the most. The first game to come out on a PS2, 3-d console with GTA 3. The unique and beautifully made Vice City or the rugged streets and flashy places in San Andreas?
    GTA III
    43.75%
    GTA:Vice City
    6.25%
    GTA:San Andreas
    12.50%
    It doesn't resemble any of these, it is different on its own
    37.50%
    Last edited by Don Corleone; 05-04-2008, 04:09 PM.

I say III because its the same city?

Comment

Has tidbits of all the games.

Comment

haven't played IV yet but from what i seen in the gameplay videos, it resembles to gtaIII and SA

Comment

It does resemble GTA III and San Andreas the most but the fact that you can't fly planes is similiar to Vice City

Comment

They took the planes out..

GAY..

Hopefully theres DLC for that ****.

Comment

Also another great part of the game is you don't have to wait for load times when entering a place like a clothing store or even an entertainment centre. The best part of the game is getting into a cop car and entering their database. Excellent feature that they added

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
                Also another great part of the game is you don't have to wait for load times when entering a place like a clothing store or even an entertainment centre. The best part of the game is getting into a cop car and entering their database. Excellent feature that they added
                that's exactly what i like about the game, i saw a short gameplay of niko accessing the police pc database.

Comment

Originally posted by Orisha View Post
                  that's exactly what i like about the game, i saw a short gameplay of niko accessing the police pc database.
                  Yeah you can then locate the most wanted.. track them down and kill the ****ers

Comment

Working...
                  X