Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doesn't GTAIV make you wanna eat Burger King?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't GTAIV make you wanna eat Burger King?

It makes me. Or just any burger?
    Yes
    27.27%
    No
    72.73%

Naa it just makes me want more and finer clothes.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

haha. not really. How far are you done the game? are their any gun shops?. I use cheats to get my guns but i wanna buy some from a gun store just in case they have more of a selection.

Comment

Originally posted by AndersonSilva View Post
        haha. not really. How far are you done the game? are their any gun shops?. I use cheats to get my guns but i wanna buy some from a gun store just in case they have more of a selection.
        I rather beat the game first without the cheats. The guns take the fun out of the game if you haven't beat it already. I've been to one gun store. I'm also 22% done with the game.

Comment

niceee. Im only about 8.% done. taking my time lol.

Comment

It has its own Reggaeton satation, alright I like it. Makes me wanna do criminal acts more than eat a cheese burger.

Comment

I always want to eat Burger King. Never played GTA4 but when i played Vice City for some reason i had the urge to eat Burger King.

Does anyone know if the storyline in Gta4 is longer then Vice City.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyson123 View Post
                I always want to eat Burger King. Never played GTA4 but when i played Vice City for some reason i had the urge to eat Burger King.

Does anyone know if the storyline in Gta4 is longer then Vice City.
                Its longer, alot longer. The environment is incredible.

Comment

Cheaters....

Yea theres a gun store. Its GTA4.

The story is a lot longer, more **** to do. This game will consume a lot of your life trying to beat it 100%

Comment

Working...
                  X