No announcement yet.

GTA IV review pretty kool i want it now lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sterling View Post
    k i suppose it aint that bad man i wish i had a 360 or ps3 and by the way ps3 better graphics
    No. It doesnt.

Graphics
    This is a sticky subject for a lot of fanboys. A very common argument in most flame wars is that the Playstation 3 simply “has better graphics”. I’m not sure where that argument came from; Sony obviously did a good job of marketing the system. However, the argument is entirely false. The Xenos GPU on the XBOX 360 is superior the RSX on the PS3. This is one thing that didn’t change in the past year.

Xenos simply has more power - higher fillrate, higher pixel processing power, higher vertex processing power, and better memory architecture. If you look at multiplatform games and contrast the graphics on the two consoles, XBOX 360 almost always leads. Whether they use a higher resolution or higher quality antialiasing, games often look better and/or play smoother on the 360. We looked at a handful of multiplatform games a while back, and this was always the case.

Again, we have to consider that Cell has the potential to help with graphics on the Playstation 3. As developers become more familiar with the platform, they are going to come up with new tricks to help games run smoother, and allow them to look better. However, one year after its introduction we aren’t seeing huge leaps (or even baby steps) towards this, except on a couple exclusive titles.

http://www.hardcoreware.net/playstat...ne-year-later/

Comment

PS3 has better Graphics in my opinion. I've played both, PS3 doesn't lag as much also, and there are no loading screens on ps3 version.

Comment

I got GTA IV and it is good but i get real bad redraw issues when travelling at speed! fed up of smashing into invisable objects and waiting 15secs for them to appear.! Massive flaw!

Comment

Originally posted by good_looking01 View Post
          I got GTA IV and it is good but i get real bad redraw issues when travelling at speed! fed up of smashing into invisable objects and waiting 15secs for them to appear.! Massive flaw!
          What console?

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post
            What console?
            XBOX360!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by good_looking01 View Post
              XBOX360!!!!!!
              BUGGER! LOL

Comment

360 seems to lag a bit.. I played both versions... Both on a HDTV.. PS3 looks crisp.. Also when traveling at high speeds, you can see the diffrence in framerate.

Comment

360 version does seem a bit slow to me. The drivings hard to handle at high speeds. I be having mad trouble shaking the police mayne.

Comment

Working...
                  X