GTA IV IGN Rating is up! ( Oh My.. )

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTA IV IGN Rating is up! ( Oh My.. )

The review is up people

IGN gave the game GTA IV 10 out of 10 in every category, awarding it with an "editor's choice" award and praising it as "masterful", also mentioning that they hadn't given a video game a perfect 10 in "nearly a decade

10 outa 10,WOW! the first 10/10 in a decade,i cant wait for this game,man,hurry the **** up Tuesday !

h**p://uk.xbox360.ign.com/objects/827/827005.html

I've been playing it the last 3 days. It's definitely worth that 10.

Comment

****ing A!!!!!! Im not gonna be able to play this game till I come back from Mexico on April 13th, cant ****ing wait! Getting a 10 from IGN is like getting a ******* by Jessica Alba!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Azuquita View Post
        ****ing A!!!!!! Im not gonna be able to play this game till I come back from Mexico on April 13th, cant ****ing wait! Getting a 10 from IGN is like getting a ******* by Jessica Alba!!!!
        Yep,IGN is one of the most respect gaming sites,it is more then hard to impress them

Comment

Originally posted by bishop2006 View Post
          Yep,IGN is one of the most respect gaming sites,it is more then hard to impress them
          I was pretty mad when they gave Resident Evil 4 for GC a 9.8 but that just proves how hard they are on games, I honestly thought GTA 4 for some reason was gonna be the fall of the franchise, but Im glad to be wrong.

Comment

What was the last game to get a perfect 10?

Comment

Damn i want to go buy a PS3 now

Comment

Originally posted by The Golden Boy View Post
                What was the last game to get a perfect 10?
                I think some GBA game called Dragon Warrior IV or some like that.

Comment

Soul Caliber in 1999 was the last game to get a 10.

Comment

Hey does anyone know if WalMart is doing a midnight relesae?

Comment

Working...
                    X