No announcement yet.

Silent Hill V: Now Silent Hill Homecoming

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent Hill V: Now Silent Hill Homecoming

Konami has announced that Silent Hill V will now be called 'Silent Hill Homecoming'. The game will be released end of September in Europe.

The story follows Alex Shepherd, returning to his hometown of Shepherd’s Glen to investigate the sudden disappearance of his brother. From Shepherd’s Glen to Silent Hill, Alex must face the darkest of horrors in order to find his brother.

Struggling with his own grip on reality, Alex must unravel the mystery behind his nightmares, discover the truth behind his brother’s disappearance, and confront the evil lurks in the seemingly empty streets of Silent Hill.

The game features an improved combat system that will help you fend off wave after wave of bloody deformed enemies.

The first Silent Hill to enter the next-gen world and it promises to be a good one, but only time will tell.

With new improved graphics expect even more blood and even more gore.. you have been warned!

oh nice is this for playstation 2?
    cuz that playstation 3 is ****ing expensive

Comment

Originally posted by ElGranLuchador View Post
      oh nice is this for playstation 2?
      cuz that playstation 3 is ****ing expensive
      I checked at gamespot.com and it's for the PS3. Yeah it's expensive as hell, I'm still waiting till a price drop before I get it, it will be worth it that's all I know.

Comment

Working...
      X