Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox 360 Live Gamertag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Babblin Brooke, its my gf's account name but I use it. I'm just about 95% on Halo 3

Comment

I just started Halo last night and I have to say I'm getting pwned every damn time...I'm starting to wonder if some players are using glitches/cheats or I just really reallly suck.

Comment

hi my gamertag is Rocky Baballbag. i like playing COD4 on xbox live as well as pro evo and fight night (until every one got too good) add me if you fancy a game

Comment

Originally posted by Natsu View Post
          I just started Halo last night and I have to say I'm getting pwned every damn time...I'm starting to wonder if some players are using glitches/cheats or I just really reallly suck.
          Probably suck, dont take offense. It takes years to get real good at Halo online. Certain techniques and guns and knowing where everything in the map and the map. I'm good but only a 24 and I've been playing Halo online since 06' I think.

I was one of those dudes that was outside the day before Halo 2 came out.

Comment

crazylegs077

all your fragings are belong to me

Comment

Wow..Well thats just great. I better improve before my clan discovers I suck.

I just don't understand how some guys can kill me in one shot, I can't penetrate their sheild no matter what,ect. GAH!

Comment

I might change mine from FerociousMoney to just Ferocious ... Sounds better to me!

Comment

TOSU1982

I play Call of duty and Nba 2K8

Comment

Yeah send me a friend request, none of you have.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac_man=God View Post
                      Yeah send me a friend request, none of you have.
                      Come on, nonesense.. You're on my friends list!

Comment

Working...
                      X