Collapse
No announcement yet.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2007

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can do it with Undertaker, but you gotta point your left thumbstick down when you're pressing L for the finisher. I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman View Post
      You can do it with Undertaker, but you gotta point your left thumbstick down when you're pressing L for the finisher. I think.
      no wonder it was only doing the tombstone. and not the last ride, i was pressing the left thumbstick to the right and it was still doing the tombstone.

Comment

whats the internet play like on the 360 with this game? i loved al the old games for the ps and the ps2 but they were easy to play, these ones look a bit more complicated with the way u can put them on chairs and things. Anyone find it more difficult to use. Im gona take the advice of someone earlier and wait for the 08 one to come out but im looking forward to playing it on the internet. I reckon if it didnt lag itd be totally amazing. Especially if your mate had it and you could be tag team partners against 2 other people over the internet.

Comment

The 08 roster came out on labor day...and it happened to suck ass.

Comment

How do you play with your created superstars on xboxlive(online)?

Comment

The game don't look that good if im honest it might be worse then 2007 as the improvements dont seem to be that great. I got bored of the 2007 early on and i haven't got a hard on waiting for the 2008 to be released now. THQ might prove me wrong but i highly doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman View Post
                How do you play with your created superstars on xboxlive(online)?
                If you have any designs then they won't be able to be used. You'll know whether or not you can use them if it says online or offline while you're creating.

Comment

Working...
                X