Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games you've beaten recently

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting Towards the end of Resident Evil 4's main story.....I'm on chapter 5-2

21 hours play time....

Comment

Got a new game to add to my just beat list...

Resident Evil 4

Got the game 1-12-07
      Beat it 1-18-07

Now just got to beat all the side stories and then replay the game on hard...

Total Playing time -
      24 hours
      6 minutes
      35 Seconds

Hit Ratio - 70%
      Enemies Killed - 899
      Number of times killed (I died) 65

Last edited by RockyMarcianofan00; 01-18-2007, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Found it lying behind my wardrobe all starched to ****. Popped into the PS and it ****in worked. Love the game in a nostalgic sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Liaison View Post

Found it lying behind my wardrobe all starched to ****. Popped into the PS and it ****in worked. Love the game in a nostalgic sense.
          oh man, that brings back some memories. i remember skipping school with my mates to play it.

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
            oh man, that brings back some memories. i remember skipping school with my mates to play it.
            Yeah it really was/is great. I haven’t played the new one on the PS2 (well it’s been out for years I think) but saw it in the Supermarket like 5 minutes from my flat for like 1.99. You played it, worth getting? Especially for 1.99.

(Oh and I’m starting Syphon Filter 2 tomorrow, my excitement over the thoughts of playing it are child like.)

Comment

Originally posted by Liaison View Post
              Yeah it really was/is great. I haven’t played the new one on the PS2 (well it’s been out for years I think) but saw it in the Supermarket like 5 minutes from my flat for like 1.99. You played it, worth getting? Especially for 1.99.

(Oh and I’m starting Syphon Filter 2 tomorrow, my excitement over the thoughts of playing it are child like.)
              i somehow never got round to playing any of the sequels. the original however was a hell of a game and if the sequels are half as good then they should be enjoyable.

Comment

For some reason Syphon Filter does stick out in my mind, although I never have played it...

Comment

i'l shall be purchasing.....far cry vengeance, call of duty 3 and marvel ultimate alliance, all for the wii next week. i'll let you all know what i thought after i complete each one.

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
                    i'l shall be purchasing.....far cry vengeance, call of duty 3 and marvel ultimate alliance, all for the wii next week. i'll let you all know what i thought after i complete each one.
                    good because I heard mixed reviews about Wii games, especially CoD:3

Comment

Well I did buy Syphon Filter: Omega Strain (it’s was 3.99) and must say was pleasantly surprised. Graphics were good as was the sound, most the missions were fun and some of the new options were pretty neat.

One bad point about is when you died. For example, your mission has a time limit on it, 40 seconds till the clock goes and you die. You have to restart the mission with 40 seconds time remain. Like WTF? That **** really put a dent on what is a fairly good game.

Comment

Working...
                      X