Bag of chips, hand

Leave a comment:

• vegaskid07
    replied
    Thanks! I found some good recipes in there

Leave a comment:

• arnoldming
    replied
    Here's a similar thread on an mma forum that's got tons of good stuff.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f15/of...thread-317872/

Leave a comment:

• vegaskid07
    replied
    Originally posted by Aperion View Post
    I love eggs, eat them almost every day. After years of this, I've come up with

The best eggs in the world:

Extra Virgin Olive Oil
    Eggs
    Jalapeno Peppers
    Black Pepper

Put in enough olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan. Chop up the tip or the side of a jalapeno - I do that so I don't put in any seeds (but if you like the seeds go for it). You don't need much chopped up jalapeno, put it in the pan, then crack the eggs over it. Then grate some pepper over all that. Scramble, or whatever you want. Sometimes I add some chopped tomato too, I've also used basil, that's really great stuff.

The key is the olive oil, way better than butter for your health and taste. Once you start using olive oil, you'll never use butter for eggs again. 2-3 eggs usually does it for me - my full breakfast consists of raw broccoli right when I wake up, large cup of green tea, eggs, and oatmeal or cereal.

The rest of my day is not nearly as healthy.
    I agree I put extra virgin olive oil and its way better than butter or pam, I usually cut up some cilantro, tomatoes, ham, and onions and put it in the pan then put 2-3 eggs in and scramble with a hit of salt and eat with a flour tortilla and tapatio, not really sure if its healthy tho

Leave a comment:

• dionysius
    replied
    EGG + mALUNGGaY IS PACMAN'S SECRET RECIPE

Leave a comment:

• Aperion
    replied
    I love eggs, eat them almost every day. After years of this, I've come up with

The best eggs in the world:

Extra Virgin Olive Oil
    Eggs
    Jalapeno Peppers
    Black Pepper

Put in enough olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan. Chop up the tip or the side of a jalapeno - I do that so I don't put in any seeds (but if you like the seeds go for it). You don't need much chopped up jalapeno, put it in the pan, then crack the eggs over it. Then grate some pepper over all that. Scramble, or whatever you want. Sometimes I add some chopped tomato too, I've also used basil, that's really great stuff.

The key is the olive oil, way better than butter for your health and taste. Once you start using olive oil, you'll never use butter for eggs again. 2-3 eggs usually does it for me - my full breakfast consists of raw broccoli right when I wake up, large cup of green tea, eggs, and oatmeal or cereal.

The rest of my day is not nearly as healthy.

Leave a comment:

• Phenomkidd
    replied
    Fitter Bacon Cheeseburger:

Ingredients
    4 oz 96% lean ground beef
    Pinch of salt
    1 1/2 slices center-cut bacon
    1 reduced-calorie
    hamburger bun
    1/2 oz light Swiss cheese, cut into slivers
    2 tsp barbecue sauce
    1 slice red onion

To Make
    [1] Fire up your grill or stove top.

[2] Shape meat into a patty. Sprinkle lightly with salt.
    - TIP: You can freeze it for a few minutes if necessary to help it hold its shape.

[3] Cut the bacon strips in half crosswise. Cook in a skillet, flipping every couple of minutes, until crispy and well done. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.

[4] Place the patty on the grill and cook to desired doneness.

[5] Toast the bun halves on an upper grill rack for 30 seconds to one minute, watching them carefully.

[6] Place the cheese on top of the burger for the last few seconds of cooking so it just begins to melt.

[7] Assemble the burger, topping the patty with barbecue sauce before adding the onion and top half of the bun.

Nutritional Information
    300 calories, 33 g protein, 23 g carbs, 10 g fat, 3 g fiber

Make It Healthier:

Lean Fries
    To cut more calories, try baking your fries. Shake frozen potato wedges in a plastic bag filled with spices like garlic powder or pepper. Place them on a cookie sheet coated with nonstick spray. Bake at 375 degrees until crisp.

Alternative Buns
    Keep carbs under control by opting for low-cal, high-fiber buns. Or, try a few types of bread that are naturally better for you, like flatbread, pitas, or whole-grain tortillas. All offer significant benefits over a regular bun.

A Combo Patty
    Save money and add flavor by mixing fruits or veggies into your patty before tossing it on the grill. Mashed black beans or corn cut calories and give the burger a Mexican flair; dried cherries sweeten it and make it more exotic.

http://www.mensfitness.com/nutrition...hy_recipes/279
    I'm really interested in this as I love a good bacon cheeseburger.

Leave a comment:

• aje
    replied
    Originally posted by B0XER View Post

High protein and carb shake:

Use following amounts of ingredients as u like:
    Peanut Butter
    1 Cup Oats
    1 banna sliced
    1 Cup Non-fat yogurt
    Milk
    Protein powder(use if you have)

this tastes great and is great shake for after a workout. High in carbs and protein
    This taste's TOO GOOD !

I ALWAYS have this after a workout !

Got any more recipes that are similar to this bud ?

Leave a comment:

• rob6465
    replied
    this is not bad

Leave a comment:

• Hanginout
    replied
    Good ideas here

Leave a comment:

Working...
X