Heavy Bag Hard as a Rock.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavy Bag Hard as a Rock.

I bought a 100 lb Everlast canvas bag.
    and I notice it has some seriously "Hard" spots in it.
    It actually feels like some sort of object inside.
    Anyone else ever run across this?

I took my aluminum BB bat to it and instead of the Thump it should have made, I got a Crack sound.

Is it a brand new bag or second hand?

Comment

Brand new........

Comment

I dunno, it should just be sand in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Round 1 View Post
          I dunno, it should just be sand in there.
          Sand? The soft parts feel like regular padding/cotton or whatever they stuff em with.

Comment

I would really want to open that ****.

But you wreck your bag.

Now, when youre trying to fall asleep, you will be haunted by the spirit of the dead person who lives in your heavybag.

You walk by your garage, and theyll sabotage your car, knock down brooms.

Try to use a ladder, it will be sabotaged too.

They already hate you, youve been punching and hitting their corpse with a baseball bat.

Comment

haha my heavybag is the same but i got it like 10 years ago..towards the bottom of the bag, there is a few HARD ass spots..were talkin HARD..when i hit it with my baseballl bat it made a sound when you hit metal but a little softer..its hard as hell..but i still hit it, it makes my knuckles tougher..hopefully it dont break my hands in a couple more months of hittin it..

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
                haha my heavybag is the same but i got it like 10 years ago..towards the bottom of the bag, there is a few HARD ass spots..were talkin HARD..when i hit it with my baseballl bat it made a sound when you hit metal but a little softer..its hard as hell..but i still hit it, it makes my knuckles tougher..hopefully it dont break my hands in a couple more months of hittin it..
                Im gonna take this thing back, My bones aren't worth it.
                They can have the body back too. The Hard spots feel square, and flat.
                Ive had my share of heavy bags in the past. This one takes the cake.

Comment

God knows what's in that bag, my bag belonged to my older brother, the bag dates back to the 80's and it has a couple of tears on the bottom seam and sand used to come out of it, duct tape fixed the problem.
                  I don't know what "stuffing" they're using nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWolf View Post

Now, when youre trying to fall asleep, you will be haunted by the spirit of the dead person who lives in your heavybag.

You walk by your garage, and theyll sabotage your car, knock down brooms.

Try to use a ladder, it will be sabotaged too.

They already hate you, youve been punching and hitting their corpse with a baseball bat.
                    That is some funny ****. There is something beautifully wrong with you.

You make me wonder what lives in my ghetto, secondhand, 150-lb. leather heavybag.

Comment

Working...
                    X