Klitschko: Standing Tall Above The Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
    cut against sanders, cut against williamson, cut against brock

so that is three times in recent history, i dont recall if he may have been cut against brewster
    Those all came from headbutts, even the Sanders one, watch closely on the replay. But he does swell easily.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Mr. Soprano View Post
      his physic is sick
      There was a picture of him as a kid with medals on his neck, looked 12-14 before the fight in that little prefight documetary and he was ripped back then.

Looks like he stayed dezzed 12-present day.

Comment

Originally posted by pbds View Post
        ....You know what?? I'm feeling the same way. His destruction of Sanders, the Lewis fight, the Kirk Johnson beat down, and then the way he bitched slapped Anorak's butt buddy is all coming back to me.

LOL. Everyone misses Vitaliy, even Jack the Ripper

Comment

Originally posted by Gunstar1 View Post
          Wlad jab is the only skill that he has over Vitali, everything else Vitali was better, I personally believe that Vitali skills was underrated and Wlad skills are overrated!

Vitali movement was much more impressive then his younger brother.
          I agree except I think that Wlad has faster hands. As for the rest of it, I think Vitali was more creative in the ring, had better offense, threw better combinations, and had a much better defense. Just re-watch his Sanders fight, the way he avoided Sanders' left hooks was just perfect. Damn, I wish he'd come back, the belts are there for his taking. I'm sure he could get a WBC belt easy. Depending on who the champ was at the moment, I think he would KO Maskaev or mop the floor with Peter or overwhelm Toney and TKO him by 10.

Comment

Vitali was a very underrated fighter IMO. People said he had no heart after Byrd, but his fight with Lewis scrapped that talk.

No, he didn't have a lot of fluidity and grace in his movements, but in some ways that was an advantage as his herky-jerky style made him hard to decipher and hit. And he wasn't a one punch KO guy, but he had consistently heavy hands that really laid a beating on people. That, plus his chin and his mean streak - I think he beats anyone today pretty easily, including his brother.

Comment

Originally posted by GasPed View Post
              Vitali was a very underrated fighter IMO. People said he had no heart after Byrd, but his fight with Lewis scrapped that talk.

No, he didn't have a lot of fluidity and grace in his movements, but in some ways that was an advantage as his herky-jerky style made him hard to decipher and hit. And he wasn't a one punch KO guy, but he had consistently heavy hands that really laid a beating on people. That, plus his chin and his mean streak - I think he beats anyone today pretty easily, including his brother.
              You're absolutely right. For further evidence it is extremely hard to pick out the number of rounds he lost in his career. Usually he swept nearly every round.

Comment

Working...
              X