Collapse
No announcement yet.

sick of hearing that PBF ist affraid of MARGARITO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Margarito beats Paul Williams, Mosley, or any other top welterweight than he can have Floyd.

I'd be disappointed if Floyd retires after his next fight though.

Comment

I thinl he should fight now Oscar de la hoya, Miguel cotto or shane mosley. But i think a fight against miguel cotto would proove the most or maybe if he beats Oscar a junior middle

Comment

What about beating Kermit Cintron? Does that not count for anything?

A lot of people would say Cintron got exposed, but it doesn't change the fact that Cintron is a big puncher with an extremely high knockout percentage.

Plus Manny Steward is training Cintron now, he must see something in him that makes Manny think he can be a champion.

When's the last time Manny was training losers? I was watching that fight with his light-heavy weight fighter, Banks.

Banks gets blasted in the first round (lucky punch the first knockdown) and gets knocked down again because he didn't have any legs.

Banks survives the round. Manny comes out tells him he did a great job, tells him what to do the next few rounds and in the 3rd or 4th Banks puts this guy down for the 10.

Manny knows how to look for good things in fighters, and if he is training Cintron he must be good on some level, and Margarito beat him. So he has beaten someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Stromprophet View Post
          What about beating Kermit Cintron? Does that not count for anything?

A lot of people would say Cintron got exposed, but it doesn't change the fact that Cintron is a big puncher with an extremely high knockout percentage.

Plus Manny Steward is training Cintron now, he must see something in him that makes Manny think he can be a champion.

When's the last time Manny was training losers? I was watching that fight with his light-heavy weight fighter, Banks.

Banks gets blasted in the first round (lucky punch the first knockdown) and gets knocked down again because he didn't have any legs.

Banks survives the round. Manny comes out tells him he did a great job, tells him what to do the next few rounds and in the 3rd or 4th Banks puts this guy down for the 10.

Manny knows how to look for good things in fighters, and if he is training Cintron he must be good on some level, and Margarito beat him. So he has beaten someone.
          If Margarito isn't proven enough for Floyd, why would he fight Margarito's leftovers?

Comment

Originally posted by small_warrior View Post
            I forgot, he fought guys like Corrales, isn't corrales more dangerous and a better fighter than margarito? i think he is. then he fought jesus chavez, jose luis castillo, zab judah and many other who does margarito have fought?
            People say he is arrogant when he says he's the best , but i think he's beter then sugar ray leonard ever was
            i feel really sad fo mayweather that he don't get the credits that he deseves
            Your right he fought Corrales and Castillo like 6yrs ago. What has he done lately, within the past few years? Don't give me that Judah ****. Judah is and alkways has been overrated. He has a glass jaw and is never mentally prepared in big fights. He melts down every time. Judah has A class talent but is not an A class fighter. All the talent in the world doesn't meaN **** if you can't mentally put it together. He beat Judah so what? So did Kostya by knockout, Spinks,and Baldomir as well. Why is that so impressive? Floyd did what he was expected to do, Zab's only hope was to land a home run shot. I have a hard tiime giving him P4P over guys like Winky who consistantly fight elite opposition. Mosley twice, dominated Trinidad,moved up in weight and fought Taylor and argueably won. P4P isn't who is the most skilled, it is about your quality of opposition on a consistant bases. People say that no one knows who margarito is. Well if thats the excuse, no one knew who the hell Baldy was until he got the oppurtunity against Zab. he was supose to be a tune up, but he git the shot. Until that point he was just a journeyman. He beat an overrated unfocused Judah and an old smaller Gatti, and all of a sudden he is completely legit and worthy according to Floyd. I'm not hatin on Baldy, I like Baldy but it's the truth. If that is the excuse than it is a lame one. You can disagree all you want but it's the truth wether Floyd fans want to admit it or not. I am not saying that Floyd isscared of Margarito, but I do beleive he knows that it is a risky fight for him and want nothing to do with Marg. and he will never fight him. I am a huge DLH fan, but I can admit that he probably didn't want anything to do with Winky, much like a lot of fighters don't because these guys are risky and akward to fight. I'm not comparing Marg to Winky, I'm just saying that they are both akward and risky fighters. That's the difference I can admit being an Oscar fan that Oscar prbably didn't want anything to do with Winky but the problem I have with PBF fans is they all seem to wear blinders and not see things for what they are. If this Marg fight is such a walk in the park, than just fight him shut everyone up and move on. No one otyher than hardcore fans knew who Quartey was when Oscar fought him and they were both undefeated champions. Thats was a very risky fight for Oscar against a very good fighter but he took the fight regardless.

Comment

These bums have been defending Floyds ducks for almost a decade now. Every year its a new excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by small_warrior View Post
                i am really sick of hearing that floyd is ducking margarito,
                i mean margarito is a trong welterweight and very powerfull, but it's not a fight that will give floyd the credit that he deserves. theyre are bigger fight out there, like cotto or mosley. All the mayweather hater want to find excuses, but you must admit he's the pound 4 pound

Please explain Floyd reactions in this video.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
                  These bums have been defending Floyds ducks for almost a decade now. Every year its a new excuse.
                  You know digging up 7 years old thread isn't normal either..

Comment

What did "ist affraid" mean 7 years ago?

Comment

I have to admit, it's kind of funny to see the exact same excuses being used 7 years ago for an entirely different fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X