Castillo-Corrales: Splitting Heirs of Controversy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

m8 ur talking pure bollocks...
    Its obvious ur a castillo cheerleader,,
    Listen to what ya man (left2body) is saying...

Castillo didnt make weight 3 times and his crew were caught fcuking
    around with the scales in order for the mexican freddie mercury to make weight,Now if u cant see the difference in that and corrales not making
    weight then ur fcukin blind bro..Corrales cried his eyes out not making weight
    and castillo simply couldnt give a **** when he didnt make it..
    castillo wanted that extra weight to help him win

Comment

I got to agree mostly with Left2Body. There IS a difference between somebody making a mistake one time and a habitual offender. Now I don't know which one Corrales is b/c this was the first time he failed to make weight. I think what the people on Castillo's side are trying to verbalize is that Corrales is a major hypocrite... and I totally agree. Always be careful when tearing somebody down that you're never in the reverse situation because you will look like a fool (ie. Mayweather mocking Corrales' domestic violence situation). I don't know if Castillo did or didn't try to make weight, and realistically we will never know. What we do know... Castillo came in overweight for the 2nd Corrales fight and Chico took the fight. Corrales came in overweight for the 3rd Casamayor fight and Casamayor took the fight. If they fight for a fourth time and Corrales again failed to make weight and Casamayor still took the fight then we would have a parallel situation (but that isn't going to happen).

Comment

It is a fact castillo did not make the weight twice against corrales

It is a fact someone in castillo's team tried to cheat at the scales (not castillo as i read all over the place)

It is also a fact that the **** corrales and his team talked is now being paid back

It is a fact that corrales with a weight advantage could not beat casa

It is a fact that castillo with less of a weight advantage ****d corrales

the rest is bull****

Comment

Solid breakdown.

Comment

Working...
          X