Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audley Harrison – ‘Spent Force’?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

audley has changed. he has heart but has forgoten how to get to it. his losses were becoz he wasnt hungry.

we will see a different audley harrison.

Comment

I find it hard to belive that someone actually supports Fraudley I cant wait to hear the crowds response to him when he fights skelton. The man is mentally weak

Comment

Originally posted by Bazrazmataz View Post
        I find it hard to belive that someone actually supports Fraudley I cant wait to hear the crowds response to him when he fights skelton. The man is mentally weak
        i fan is sum 1 who suports there fighter, win lose or draw.

****wagon fans jump to the winners side.

im a true fan

Comment

I don't think Audley's finished yet, and I honestly think he'll beat Skelton.

Comment

audley like danny williams has the talent and attributes to become a contender but like williams he lacks the heart and commitment to do it.

i can forgive a fighter lack of chin power stamina or anything but heart

Comment

Originally posted by hemichromis View Post
              audley like danny williams has the talent and attributes to become a contender but like williams he lacks the heart and commitment to do it.

i can forgive a fighter lack of chin power stamina or anything but heart
              Danny Williams does have heart, inside the ring. His problem seems to be motivation, and confidence. A guy like Audley will never change at this stage of his life, he may have enough skill to just edge Skelton though.

Comment

Why is this bum still in boxing???

Comment

Audley has never done anything to make any fans i cant understand why he has any. sure he won a gold medal but afterwards shouted his mouth off and boasted many things following this up with terrible ring performances and a big fat pay check from the bbc i just cant stand the bloke

Comment

Originally posted by Bazrazmataz View Post
                    Audley has never done anything to make any fans i cant understand why he has any. sure he won a gold medal but afterwards shouted his mouth off and boasted many things following this up with terrible ring performances and a big fat pay check from the bbc i just cant stand the bloke
                    your jelous thats why..

Comment

Originally posted by !! A - FORCE !! View Post
                      i fan is sum 1 who suports there fighter, win lose or draw.

****wagon fans jump to the winners side.

im a true fan
                      And all the respect to you for still supporting him, but understand that the rest of us barely consider him a top 50 heavyweight. If you were to rank the heavies I don't imagine you could fairly put him above #40, and that is in a comparatively weak division.

Comment

Working...
                      X