Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ricky hatton vs felix trinidad at 154 who wins??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slob killa83
    back in the day tito but right now hatton would win
    God damn, this is got to be one of the stupiest thread i have ever seen. Hatton vs tito at 154 pounds? my goodness. Hatton would get destroy badly. He could get brain damage with tito left hook.

Comment

Someone lock this thread!

This is a rediculous topic. Tito KO at any weight.

Comment

im a big hatton fan but even i know that trinidad would probly hammer hatton

Comment

Tito by murder in round 1

Comment

Originally posted by raymon123
            God damn, this is got to be one of the stupiest thread i have ever seen. Hatton vs tito at 154 pounds? my goodness. Hatton would get destroy badly. He could get brain damage with tito left hook.

Yes I agree.
            Ridiculous thread.

Comment

Hatton could bearly dance with the welters now you want to put him with Tito?!?! I think Hatton would get KTFO! This would even be a good fight. I see Hatton trying to cut the distance to echange then Tito catches him with a BIg left hook.

Comment

ROFL, why stop at 154? I got a matchup, how about Hatton vs Calz at SMW...it could be promoted as The Battle of Britain

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body
                  ROFL, why stop at 154? I got a matchup, how about Hatton vs Calz at SMW...it could be promoted as The Battle of Britain
                  That would be great, for the 10 seconds it lasts.

Comment

Working...
                  X