Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Toneys Wife ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2tough, if you think that little kickboxing **** you posted in the training section would fly against Toney, you're dead wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh
      2tough, if you think that little kickboxing **** you posted in the training section would fly against Toney, you're dead wrong.
      You took Winter's Avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek
        he says in the interview put up by BPP, that he wants to stick his tongue up the white womans ass. I bet he tongues his wife's ass.

She's not white.

Comment

i thought she was blonde from what i remember when there was picks up from when he got married and Toney was showin off his class by wearing a white t-shirt to his wedding.

Comment

I didn't know he was married...

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin
              You took Winter's Avatar.
              Winter and I go way back.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh
                i know no1 can kick toneys head off, his neck is protected by the ZINGER WHOPPA!!

kfc babbby!!!! bk bk !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2tough
                  i know no1 can kick toneys head off, his neck is protected by the ZINGER WHOPPA!!

kfc babbby!!!! bk bk !!!!!
                  What the... ?

Comment

Since when is toney racist, to my knowledge he hates on just about everybody in the weight class hes fighting in, Roy Jones, the Klitchkos, etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by Black Jesus
                      Since when is toney racist, to my knowledge he hates on just about everybody in the weight class hes fighting in, Roy Jones, the Klitchkos, etc etc
                      Yeah, I always saw Toney as an equal opportunity **** talker.

Comment

Working...
                      X