Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heavyweight Top 15 Future Prospects

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

    Comment


    • #12
      Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

      He looked good in one rnd vs Hrgovic but got destroyed in round two a few years back . Very good boxer but I think he’s to small .

      https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5lhilp
      I think it was in the amateurs. Sometimes you are great in the amateurs and mediocre in the professionals. Let us see how it plays out.

      Comment


      • #13
        Originally posted by Gandhi View Post
        1 & 2 are laughable.

        3-9 are legit.

        Ajagba & Sanchez aren’t prospects.
        What are they?

        Comment


        • #14
          Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

          He looked good in one rnd vs Hrgovic but got destroyed in round two a few years back . Very good boxer but I think he’s to small .

          https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5lhilp
          Thanks for the link. I think if he keeps to his boxing, Pero can make some noise. Hrgovic, I saw him a little bit too robotic, back in the amateurs. Haven't seen him in lately.

          Comment


          • #15
            Originally posted by garfios View Post

            Thanks for the link. I think if he keeps to his boxing, Pero can make some noise. Hrgovic, I saw him a little bit too robotic, back in the amateurs. Haven't seen him in lately.
            I’ve never seen Hrgovic lose legitimately , he definitely won against Yoka and I had him edge out Joyce . It’s definitely going to take a bigger unit then Pero, Hrgovic is about 240 now and is packing some power now . He’s another guy if you can’t hurt him you won’t win . I expect him to dismantle Hunter easily . I’m led to believe Wlad Klitschko knew what he was talking about not long ago .

            https://www.skysports.com/boxing/new...avyweight-king
            Last edited by REDEEMER; 03-01-2021, 09:48 AM.

            Comment


            • #16
              Could have probably included Yoka to he’s fighting Friday vs Djeko . Should give benefit of doubt to Olympic champions ,so I’ll edit him in .

              https://www.fightbookmma.com/tony-yo...-live-on-espn/

              Comment


              • #17
                Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                Could have probably included Yoka to he’s fighting Friday vs Djeko . Should give benefit of doubt to Olympic champions ,so I’ll edit him in .

                https://www.fightbookmma.com/tony-yo...-live-on-espn/
                I think the way he dismantled Dauphause shows he will be there or there abouts

                Comment


                • #18
                  Originally posted by Bain01D View Post

                  I think the way he dismantled Dauphause shows he will be there or there abouts
                  He looked terrible against Hammer after that .

                  Yoka is fighting today on ESPN against Djeko he can’t afford to look bad against someone like this . I expect a mid round knockout .
                  Last edited by REDEEMER; 03-18-2021, 07:35 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #19
                    Sirenko gets his 16th win over veteran Sokolowski in 8 round UD win . Showed excellent boxing skills in this one .

                    https://youtu.be/He9p3HBBh1U

                    Comment


                    • #20
                      Trey Morrison back finally April 10th .

                      https://tulsaworld.com/sports/trey-l...4538f2622.html

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP