Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez Scores Frightening Knockout Of 'Friend' Miguel Berchelt

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez Scores Frightening Knockout Of 'Friend' Miguel Berchelt

    By Corey Erdman - During a pre-fight package that aired on ESPN before his bout with Miguel Berchelt, Oscar Valdez was asked what he could do better than his opponent. "I've fought with a broken jaw, a broken rib, but I got back up. Maybe that's it. Maybe I can send him to the canvas and he won't get back up," he said. One of those things turned out to be true. Valdez's insinu...
    [Click Here To Read More]

  • #2
    You know I am sick of this guardian style writing; playing on the emotions, emphasizing the danger and closeness of tragedy. Fk all that sht; it was a beautiful knockout and a great fight. He got knocked unconscious then recovered, like MILLIONS of men have before him. It's not "chilling" or "poignant" it's boxing.

    Take this effeminate crap to the NYT or other liberal circles where it belongs.

    Comment


    • #3
      Bercherlt stayed too long at 130 and did not bother to fight Lomachenko? Tank Davis is the man to beat for Valdez if he can take the bombs from the Tank!

      Comment


      • #4
        [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]


        If Miguel Berchelt is a friend, I hate to see what Oscar Valdez does to a enemy.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post
          You know I am sick of this guardian style writing; playing on the emotions, emphasizing the danger and closeness of tragedy. Fk all that sht; it was a beautiful knockout and a great fight. He got knocked unconscious then recovered, like MILLIONS of men have before him. It's not "chilling" or "poignant" it's boxing.

          Take this effeminate crap to the NYT or other liberal circles where it belongs.
          Hey man don't disrespect good sportsmanship. Tbh, I'm all team Valdez but I wasn't thrilled with Valdez yelling that KO. Those are life changing situations. I recall Patrick Day's opponent boasting after the KO, and he regrets that to this day. Wanting "a body" is stupid marketing... this is one of the reasons why Canelo is great for the sport. Usually he respects an opponent down even if there was animosity.

          I'm telling y'all, Alvarez is the John Wayne of boxing

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
            Bercherlt stayed too long at 130 and did not bother to fight Lomachenko? Tank Davis is the man to beat for Valdez if he can take the bombs from the Tank!
            Winner of herring-frampton mandated to fight Stevenson. Top rank will almost certainly, at some point, look to match Valdez with whoever ends up with the WBO title.

            Comment


            • #7
              Friend?

              Valdez was dancing around the ring whilst Berchelt looked stone dead on the canvas lol.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]


                If Miguel Berchelt is a friend, I hate to see what Oscar Valdez does to a enemy.
                Lmao this was a brilliant response. I also agree. It's scary to think what happens when he dislikes them.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by tokon View Post
                  Winner of herring-frampton mandated to fight Stevenson. Top rank will almost certainly, at some point, look to match Valdez with whoever ends up with the WBO title.
                  I totally agree with you, but wouldn't you want to see Valdez vs. Lomachenko @ 130? I definitely would like that! Winner fights the WBO Champion!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
                    Bercherlt stayed too long at 130 and did not bother to fight Lomachenko? Tank Davis is the man to beat for Valdez if he can take the bombs from the Tank!
                    Why not Lomachenko at 130 now?

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP