Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Adrien Broner Edges Jovanie Santiago in Close Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Adrien Broner Edges Jovanie Santiago in Close Fight

Broner, Santiago Fight Photos Gallery - Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn. - In a welterweight fight, former four division world champion Adrien Broner (34-4-1, 24 KOs) return to the ring to win a twelve round unanimous decision over previously undefeated Jovanie Santiago (14-1-1, 10 KOs) of Puerto Rico. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

...wait.

Broner was wearing puncher's gloves and still couldn't do much to Santiago?

Comment

How disrespectful are they going to allow him to be!

I was appalled to say the least to hear him ramble on after the fight, talking about who he **** with and not and then to mention a broadcaster by name. Al Haymon needs to drop him like a bad habit and not give him a platform to be the ghetto he apparently comes from. As a black man from the inner city myself, I would never ever use language like this and it not only make him look like the ass he is but it reflects his entire family. He was a big embarrassment during Black History Month; I apologize for him but please complain people we don't need his left over talent have him go fight the club circuit again.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
        I was appalled to say the least to hear him ramble on after the fight, talking about who he **** with and not and then to mention a broadcaster by name. Al Haymon needs to drop him like a bad habit and not give him a platform to be the ghetto he apparently comes from. As a black man from the inner city myself, I would never ever use language like this and it not only make him look like the ass he is but it reflects his entire family. He was a big embarrassment during Black History Month; I apologize for him but please complain people we don't need his left over talent have him go fight the club circuit again.
        I missed it, which broadcaster did he insult?

Comment

F*** me this is what turns people away from boxing clearly fixed fights, of course Broner was always going to get the decision. I don't mind watching Broner but he didn't win the fight there isn't a world in which he did it's just a shame this s*** happens.

Comment

About thousands

Comment

Broner is a disgrace to boxing and to his people.

Comment

Jovanie Santiago won...............He got cheated!

Comment

Boner is skillful but no discipline. Even so--he got pretty far in boxing but could have been even better. Remains to be seen if he can get serious about his career.

Comment

Close fight? Oh, wow.

I didn't see the fight but if this guy put up a close fight then Broner is most likely shot to pieces.

Comment

Working...
                    X