Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez To Shakur Stevenson: I Heard You Want To Fight - Let's Do It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez To Shakur Stevenson: I Heard You Want To Fight - Let's Do It!

MGM Grand Conference Center, Las Vegas, Nevada - Oscar Valdez and Miguel Berchelt promised an all-Mexican clash for the ages. Valdez had other plans, as he dominated most of the action and knocked out Berchelt with a left hook at the end of the tenth round to win the WBC super featherweight world title from Berchelt, who was making his seventh title defense.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i think this will be a a bad style match up for Valdez. It could be like when Erik Morales went from convincingly beating Pac to convincingly losing to Zahir Raheem in the very next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      i think this will be a a bad style match up for Valdez. It could be like when Erik Morales went from convincingly beating Pac to convincingly losing to Zahir Raheem in the very next fight.
      Eddy Reynosa will make damn sure that don't happen.... Oscar Valdez will only continue to get better with each fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
        Eddy Reynosa will make damn sure that don't happen.... Oscar Valdez will only continue to get better with each fight!
        Trainers aren’t miracle workers and I think if Reynoso has any say in it, he won’t let Valdez fight Stevenson. It’s one thing to get Valdez ready for a come forward brawler with limited foot movement and limited boxing skills, it’s another to get him ready for a lefty,slick boxer with good movement, jab, counter puncher, etc.

Comment

Trainers aren’t miracle workers and I think if Reynoso has any say in it, he won’t let Valdez fight Stevenson. It’s one thing to get Valdez ready for a come forward brawler with limited foot movement and limited boxing skills, it’s another to get him ready for a lefty,slick boxer with good movement, jab, counter puncher, etc.
          He has zero power doe. Couldn't even KO two chicks him and his friend were beating on... It would be a HUGE step up for Stevenson. Name one person he's beat even close to as good as Valdez???

Let me guess you got Shakur by easy KO???

Comment

They will use the clenela formula. No way they letting him walk into the Stevenson sm💨ke 🥊

Comment

lol. here we go again, the usual suspects bringing up narratives about ''slickness,''

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                They will use the clenela formula. No way they letting him walk into the Stevenson sm��ke ��
                here come the purple slurpers to conserve the image of Whitaker vs Chavez innit. JCC was da bidness with slickness!

Comment

I think Stevenson’s style is a bad matchup for Valdez. Valdez will swing and miss all night. Stevenson by UD.

Comment

Stevenson needs to capture that WBO title first to make it a bigger fight

Comment

Working...
                    X