No announcement yet.

Fury and Joshua shouldn't fight each other

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury and Joshua shouldn't fight each other

They're the only two world class British fighters. (I dont count Taylor because he's a jock)

After Fury stops AJ, I can see both of them retiring, and then us Brits will have no one.....

Fury and Joshua have a duty to British boxing, they both need to fight bums for the next 5 years ala Wilder to save face for British boxing.

It's sad but true lmao we only have two guys we can't have them cancel each other out

Comment

They can follow the PBC model, but am glad they aren’t. I can see both of them retiring in the next 18 months. Both have spoken about this in the past, both manage other boxers as far as I know (Think Whyte also manages boxers), so they are smart enough to start pulling something down for the future. Make as much money as you can make and get out. Don’t let some adviser, promoter or manager use you as their slave.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        They can follow the PBC model, but am glad they aren’t. I can see both of them retiring in the next 18 months. Both have spoken about this in the past, both manage other boxers as far as I know (Think Whyte also manages boxers), so they are smart enough to start pulling something down for the future. Make as much money as you can make and get out. Don’t let some adviser, promoter or manager use you as their slave.
        Joshua is already talking about getting out of boxing and f*** knows what Fury will end up doing.

If Whyte becomes the #1 British boxer I'm out of this game.

Comment

They can act like they are Klitschko brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            Joshua is already talking about getting out of boxing and f*** knows what Fury will end up doing.

I don’t want to imagine Whyte as the number 1 HW in the UK. Pls don’t give me nightmares .

Comment

I do feel fury has one foot in retirement. If Josh wins or loses he will be around a bit longer

Comment

It is a individual sport, not a team sport.

Fury is more likely to retire if he loses, I think Joshua will continue a bit longer.

Even if Fury wins, I doubt he would want to clear out the division.

Comment

Geography isn’t someone’s strong point.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Haha! You ain’t fooling anyone with your subtext. You meant to say if AJ becomes #1 British boxer, you’ll be out of the game. You know very well that Fury is overweight nowadays. Taylor, Warrington, and Fury out, it means, as the LDBC dummies on this site say, AJ becomes the true “bruvva” reppin the UK. This is why you don’t want them to fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X