Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fedor Chudinov, Isaac Chilemba Fight To Split Draw in Russia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was it a draw? I bet it live lol

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
      isnt it a 10 round fight?
      Ha ha yes... I was thinking 4 rounds at absolute max to Fedor and had a brain fart.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
        was it a draw? I bet it live lol
        Yeah... fkn robbing bastards.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Fedor Chudinov, Isaac Chilemba Fight To Split Draw in Russia

Moscow, Russia - WBA Gold super middleweight champion Fedor Chudinov (23-2-1, 16 KOs) suffered his first setback in three and a half years by earning ten round draw (and a fair one) in a very close, punch-by-punch encounter with veteran contender/gatekeeper Isaac Chilemba, who went down in weight after ten plus years as a light heavyweight.
          [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Isaac just can't get a fair shake. A lotta fights I thought he won didn't get the nod.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Moscow, Russia - WBA Gold super middleweight champion Fedor Chudinov (23-2-1, 16 KOs) suffered his first setback in three and a half years by earning ten round draw (and a fair one) in a very close, punch-by-punch encounter with veteran contender/gatekeeper Isaac Chilemba, who went down in weight after ten plus years as a light heavyweight.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              Gonna have to disagree with you there Alexey, I thought Isaac deserved the nod pretty clearly, although Fedor did start to look a bit more effective in the second half.

Comment

I thought Chilemba deserved the win. That Russian was tough but he was getting hit so much. This wasn't a hard fight to score.

Comment

Working...
                X