Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zayas: Really Feel Like I Grew as Fighter Working With Broner, Easter, Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zayas: Really Feel Like I Grew as Fighter Working With Broner, Easter, Davis

A significant part of Xander Zayas' journey in 2020 including his graduating from high school. Higher education for the 18-year old welterweight has taken place in the gym and in the ring, never more so than the training camp enjoyed for his first fight of 2021. Among those who shared gym time with Zayas at Centeno's Sweatbox Boxing & Fitness facility in Davie, Florida included a trio of current and former champs in Gervonta Tank' Davis, Adrien Broner and Robert Easter Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Boricua181

I'm not sure about Robert Easter, but Adrian Broner is definitely some that Zayas should stay away from. Sparring should be the only aspect of boxing that Zayas conducts with Broner. I don't see any other reason why they should be discussing anything else at all. Broner is a very disturbed individual, who can commit a violent crime at a moments notice. Without any provocation, or little reason except for his own emotional break downs. Anyone who needs psychological counseling, is ill equipped to give anyone else positive advice.

Comment

Lets hope he doesnt get any pointers from broner cause his work ethic is garbage. Hell, he couldnt even make weight for tonights fight

Comment

Wow that’s pretty harsh words,

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
        I'm not sure about Robert Easter, but Adrian Broner is definitely some that Zayas should stay away from. Sparring should be the only aspect of boxing that Zayas conducts with Broner. I don't see any other reason why they should be discussing anything else at all. Broner is a very disturbed individual, who can commit a violent crime at a moments notice. Without any provocation, or little reason except for his own emotional break downs. Anyone who needs psychological counseling, is ill equipped to give anyone else positive advice.
        About a 4 division former champion whom happens to be infected with stupidity and a craving for disrespect to woman as well. I wonder how you were able to conduct such an accurate assessment of this Ass hole! I would think he would have to be know for violence outside the ring, fights which garner lawsuits etc. anyways you were spot on, and I hope they take all his dam $$$$.

Comment

Your sarcasm is noted, and I appreciate your agreeing with me. I wish that it were different, not only for Broner, but for other fighters with his mentality. Guy's like this cause nothing but problem's, pain, and injuries, to others. The irony is that he's made millions, not billions, and could've had a better life, and career. I remember watching him trying to punk bully, a real bully in Marcos Maidana. Maidana turned the tables on Broner that fight dropping him 3 times during their fight. Truth be told if Broner didn't posses true grit he would've gotten knocked out that night. As it was he went the distance walked out of the ring to all kinds of cat calls, and debris thrown at him. A humiliating experience to endure, but this is what can happen when you try to disrespect your opponent in the ring. My advice to Zander was not to let someone like Broner get his ear, because he doesn't really bring anything positive to the table, except for possibly sparring. Zander has already given Broner props for that aspect, lets see what happens tonight between Broner, and Santiago.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
            Lets hope he doesnt get any pointers from broner cause his work ethic is garbage. Hell, he couldnt even make weight for tonights fight
            I agree with you Mero, Broner work ethics are casual, to lazy. He tries to wait out his opponents, hoping that they'll tire out so that he can then take advantage of their gassing out. That hasn't worked out for him, because his opponents train to work during their fight. They don't sit back blocking countering, and holding in the hopes that their opponent will wear out.

Comment

Why is Zayad even around those thugs?

Comment

Working...
              X