Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: Eddie Hearn, Get Haney a Live Body - Then We Can Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maguirre
    replied
    What a terrible sport this is.

Who started all this nonsense? Everyone is acting like they fought and beat Duran or something.

Leave a comment:

• boogbx
    replied
    Originally posted by filup79 View Post
    Linares has always been an overrated bum who only beat euro level fighters
    You are entitled to your opinion and you may be right but I disagree. I saw Linares move up the ranks and the guy is the goods.

Haney is a damn good fight and I can't wait!

If Haney beats Linares, thats definitely some legit cred in the boxing world.

Leave a comment:

• TheMDIDDI
    replied
    I agree here with Teo. Haney is fighting stiffs

Leave a comment:

• DClefthook
    replied
    Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
    I cant wait for DAZASTER to get out of the US market. Devin, Tevin and Andrade are the only US DAZN fighters with any interest. The are GBP fighters. I would love to see GBP sign a deal with Showtime which Espinosa will accept them with open arms. That would allow PBC and GBP to mix it up. Then the president of Disney, which owns FOX and ESPN, to get Al and Bob in a room to "make them an offer they cant refuse" (make all the fights no more sides of the street or get the FUQ off my networks).
    The rest are GBP fighters...my bad!

Leave a comment:

• DClefthook
    replied
    Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
    Like Hearn can make a big fight. Guy is a blowhard moron
    I cant wait for DAZASTER to get out of the US market. Devin, Tevin and Andrade are the only US DAZN fighters with any interest. The are GBP fighters. I would love to see GBP sign a deal with Showtime which Espinosa will accept them with open arms. That would allow PBC and GBP to mix it up. Then the president of Disney, which owns FOX and ESPN, to get Al and Bob in a room to "make them an offer they cant refuse" (make all the fights no more sides of the street or get the FUQ off my networks).

Leave a comment:

• DClefthook
    replied
    Originally posted by Get em up View Post
    I wouldve swore when I first saw Haney on Shobox he would blow up into a Fox/Showtime PPV star but he went to Dazn and flattened out.
    Yup! Devin and his pops are watching the way T.M.T maneuvered Tank into PPV status and are probably thinking that should be them. Devin and Andrade need to move over to PBC pronto!

Leave a comment:

• Fanofreason
    replied
    Like Hearn can make a big fight. Guy is a blowhard moron

Leave a comment:

• DClefthook
    replied
    Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
    By the way, I don’t think Edward can get Haney big fights. I think there was far more buzz around Haney before he went to the app. His brand has suffered. The only reason hes mentioned these days is when one of the other lightweights mentions him. He and Andrade both made serious blunders signing with Edward. Their pocketbooks may have improved on the short term from when dayzin was spending itself into permanent red status but as the great BB King said, “the thrill is gone!”
    YUP! I've been saying that for a few years now

Leave a comment:

• Califire209
    replied
    Eddie Hearn is a garbage promoter in America who can't get any big fights any of his American fighters on DAZN. Andrade, Haney, haven't faced any top fighters under the DAZN banner yet

Leave a comment:

• PeepeePoopooMan
    replied
    Originally posted by #1PaperChamp View Post
    Lopez beat 2 quality champs including #1 PFP Loma. Haney has done nothing. Haney was literally given a belt without "winning it". If Haney cant take a single meaningful fight I wouldnt advise Teofimo to fight him. Wont get much credit for the win and the fight wont be as big as it could be
    Lol i know that. I agree

Leave a comment:

Working...
X