Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wallin: I Truly Hope I Get Fury Again, I Believe He Beats Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A.J, needs to fight just as dirty as Tyson and he should come out with the victory.

OH! I forgot, look, Tyson is not wearing his trademark green-floppy-gloves, so that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      Somehow I believe Wallin - Breazeale will be a great war.
      Yeah agreed, good matchup of a slick smaller man against a bigger man with a big punch and poor defence. Ought to be an entertaining clash of styles. I got Wallin though

Comment

Wallin- Breazeale will tell us a lot about both gong forward. This is a very good bout.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          But ... but ... yeah but ... floppy gloves and eggweights and spiked water and long counts and wild boar's bollocks and rematch clauses with no expiry date doe ....
          This Comment Is Perfect

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            Obviously, Wallin hasn't received the memo that Tyson Fury doesn't do rematches.
            LoL, perfect!

Comment

I've got Wallin in this one. Not sure whether by a KO of some sort or not, Breazeale's tough but pretty easy to hit clean.

I'm also pretty sure that Fury is going to do his damnedest to avoid a rematch with Wallin like the plague. He sure doesn't enjoy fighting skilled southpaws, haha.

Comment

Wallin inadvertently hit the nail on the head: Joshua has all the tools to beat Fury.

Comment

I think he's gonna have to win this fight & then in 2023, 2024 he might get a rematch. If he think its soon he needs to forget about that.

Comment

Working...
                  X