No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo on Golovkin Trilogy: "Everything is Possible"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    It is unnecessary. But if DAZN is going to throw more money at Canelo for that fight is he suppposed to turn it down?

He has been doing VADA testing regularly since that incident.

Whoever your favorite boxer is I'm 99% sure he is NOT proving that he is clean by submitting to VADA protocols.
    The “Miguel Rivera” tabloidist alt by some NSB writer merely does these articles to stir GGG vs Canelo. Lol. I guess “Miguel Rivera” is usually reserved when Canelo does Spanish based interviews and they take out or context bits to stir what exactly?

Canelo lost a lot of projected money since the original path was set from GBP under the DAZN contract. It was disclosed by industry that Canelo knew nothing about a GGG fight otherwise DAZN and GBP would’ve used that against him when the fiasco went public. DAZN wouldn’t allow Canelo to defame its company while struggling in a pandemic like the rest. Lol. But because they didn’t, Canelo was telling the truth. Besides all that, Canelo was on record and told industry he wasn’t interested in a trilogy during the months he won the rematch.

It was only until the Athletic started instigating GBp turmoil with Canelo and nonstop GGG news is when Canelo’s legal started to find things suspicious with DAZN. Remember that GGG’s contract renewal wasn’t even disclosed by industry. I think DAZN didn’t want the public to know that Canelo might have been in GGg Promotions’ contract which would justify his Huge initial deal, which is why it had to be terminated and redone. Industry didn’t report that...I think industry didn’t want Canelo to seem the protagonist if GGG did in fact kept it secret that he was “promised” Canelo to justify his deal. It would’ve been disastrous if everyone whom colluded started talking or pointing fingers.

Given all the circumstances, i think Canelo doesn’t give a fook anymore. Lol. If DAZN are desperate to stipend Alvarez again and persuade him for a GGg fight, cause we know copromoter Hearn would salivate to make this fight, then they will do their best to throw more money at Canelo to make it happen just for this single fight. Given Pandemic cuts, Canelo is game. I reckon Canelo will be given a guarantee of $50mil and GGG $25mil tops. At this point it’s on GGG’s team to accept or walk. Canelo could care less. He’s been letting everyone know his goal setting without GGG.

WAR CANELO! WAR CARNE ASADA!

Comment

As a fan of both fighters I really hope this doesn’t happen. It would be a disservice to the first two, which judges aside were arguably the two best fights of the decade. Now if GGG can go out a beat someone like Andrade, Charlo, Plant, etc, and prove what we saw vs Chenko was a fluke, then cool make it happen. Otherwise I’m cool with the 1 win a piece split I’ve concluded in my mind.

Comment

Disgusting, I dont think I have disliked a recent fighter as much as I have disliked Canelo.

Nobody wants to see him fight GGG anymore, GGG is old and well past his best. Canelo has waited it out just like we knew he would and only calls out GGG once he is over the hill. Smh

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
          Canelo literally got out of his contract with DAZN to take less money and fight guys who aren’t as good as expected.
          Well if I’m honest, dazn was t exactly pushing him to fight the best fighters....jacobs was decent but everyone else was a cream puff

Comment

Rewatched the 2nd fight. Canelo walked GGG down and held on to a late close decision. GGG fought apprehensively the whole bout

Comment

The WBC wasnt vacant. Cotto won the title vs martinez and canelo beat cotto for it.

Comment

Working...
              X