Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz: I'm Not Disappointed At All; Not Gonna Risk My Life To Make Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
    It's funny how a bunch of keyboard warriors out here that that live In there momma's basement are hating on fighters who put their lives on the line everyday, while they spend all day playing Xbox and commenting on this site 20,000 times....
    Better luck next time JoJo.

Comment

JoJo atill saying he wants Tank and Berchelt and Herring. Says he's nit moving up. Depending on how tge DUI stuff goes, which for the record he should be locked up for, I want him as a fight for Colbert next

Comment

Diaz looked really big in the ring against Rakhimov and still didnt get the win.

I am not sure where he'll go from here especially.

Comment

Quit crying and move up then. Who cares about your safety when your making it unsafe for your opponent. These guys should lose 75% of their purse for being overweight.

He know he doesn't have a shot to beat the best at 135 though!

Comment

It's funny how a bunch of keyboard warriors out here that that live In there momma's basement are hating on fighters who put their lives on the line everyday, while they spend all day playing Xbox and commenting on this site 20,000 times....
            I'm really confused how this is hate. He basically cheated a guy and is getting called out for it. Don't cheat by weight bullying and no one would have anything to say. Plus he couldn't even win with his weight advantage.

Comment

I'm more of a Playstation guy. But I will say, your mom's basement is fly. She got me a fridge, she cooks for me, and some times, she even waits till your dad goes to sleep and then comes down to see me. (I'm waaay too busy when that happens to comment 20,000 times tho!)

Comment

Working...
              X