Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when Jean Pascal FLEXED on PBC’s Browne and Jack and then got benched!? Lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember when Jean Pascal FLEXED on PBC’s Browne and Jack and then got benched!? Lol

Jean Pascal always been a funny dude. One of the few Canadian's reppin it like a pimp!

First, Fox's Heidi Androl (who's definitely get gagged) was trying to bait Pascal to admit a rematch and say he wasn't pleased with the result. Lol. Jean was like "fook outta here with dat... Drake, Fitty!" Meanwhile Sam Watson's all nervous in front of the camera wanting Jean to say "thank you Al Haymon" x50

Then Pascal beat Floyd's TMT PBC roster in Badou Jack. Floyd tells Al, "bench dat goody ass mug!"

And that's all she wrote! Benched! Lol. Al Haymon be like, "I told you in the 5th you go down..."

Pascal is my guy.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
      Pascal is my guy.
      I like him too, very likable guy.

Comment

Idk how Jack an Browne took those fights with Kovalev's leftovers which is Pascal. After the losses to Kovalev then Bivol I thought Pascal was done but he sure did assert himself back into the picture in his fights with Browne an Jack, so ima stop hating on Pascal for now until he finally hangs them up

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
          Jean Pascal always been a funny dude. One of the few Canadian's reppin it like a pimp!

First, Fox's Heidi Androl (who's definitely get gagged) was trying to bait Pascal to admit a rematch and say he wasn't pleased with the result. Lol. Jean was like "fook outta here with dat... Drake, Fitty!" Meanwhile Sam Watson's all nervous in front of the camera wanting Jean to say "thank you Al Haymon" x50

Then Pascal beat Floyd's TMT PBC roster in Badou Jack. Floyd tells Al, "bench dat goody ass mug!"

And that's all she wrote! Benched! Lol. Al Haymon be like, "I told you in the 5th you go down..."
          Yet another ignorant anti PBC thread by the king of that bullshyte.

Comment

War Pascal!! Underappreciated, fought damn near everyone he could and still going

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
              Jean Pascal always been a funny dude. One of the few Canadian’s reppin it like a pimp!

First, Fox’s Heidi Androl (who’s definitely get gagged) was trying to bait Pascal to admit a rematch and say he wasn’t pleased with the result. Lol. Jean was like “fook outta here with dat... Drake, Fitty!” Meanwhile Sam Watson’s all nervous in front of the camera wanting Jean to say “thank you Al Haymon” x50

Then Pascal beat Floyd’s TMT PBC roster in Badou Jack. Floyd tells Al, “bench dat goody ass mug!”

And that’s all she wrote! Benched! Lol. Al Haymon be like, “I told you in the 5th you go down...”
              That we can agree on. Big Marcus Browne is one of my favorite fighters but Jean Pascal is a true warrior and exposed the PBC roster. It will be even worse if the protection squad allows Bud Crawford to fight Errol and Porter.

Actually, Badou Jack is one of my favorite fighters too. Pascal, Jack, and Sir Marcus are 3 of my favs. But Pascal has true heart and is not an easy out for anyone.
              Last edited by TernceBudCharlo; 02-13-2021, 07:12 PM.

Comment

No one wants to see a roster-mate lose, but it's childish to act like PBC or any pro boxing outfit is gonna behave like the childish OP because a fighter lost ... in a championship bout no less. It happens. That's why they fight the fights.

But it's fun for your childish narrative, you and other haters. LoL! I'm sure PBC understands it's part of the business of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                X