Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teixeira: I Want To Be Undisputed Champ, Makes Castano Most Important Fight Of My Career Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teixeira: I Want To Be Undisputed Champ, Makes Castano Most Important Fight Of My Career Right Now

Patrick Teixeira has a pretty good idea for what would represent the biggest fight of his career. For now, it's the one standing in the way of his ultimate goal. "I really want to become undisputed [154-pound] champion," Teixeira told BoxingScene.com ahead of his upcoming Feb. 13 junior middleweight title defense versus Brian Castano. "I am here in the United States now and I want to keep fighting until I have all of the world titles."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shame this fight can’t be in Buenos Aires, Rio, São Paulo, Florianopolis, etc etc. The Brasilians and the Argentines have a tremendous rivalry and no doubt would fill stadiums and arenas under normal circumstances. I have to go with the Argentine but I find the Brazilian was a right personable lad and I’d hate to see him lose

Comment

Just off of the fight with Adames, I became a huge fan of Teixeira. The man is tough and has heart.
      May the best man win and hope both make decent $$$$ cos i expect it to be a punishing fight for either man.

Comment

i got castano stopping texeira late rounds just too classy

Comment

Working...
        X