Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rances Barthelemy: I Want Alberto Puello Next, Then Bigger Opportunity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rances Barthelemy: I Want Alberto Puello Next, Then Bigger Opportunity

Shrine Auditorium and Expo Hall in Los Angeles - On Saturday night, former world champion Rances Barthelemy (28-1-1, 14 KOs) scored a unanimous 10-round decision over All Rivera (21-5, 18 KOs) in a super lightweight bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The ASMR champion of the world....

Comment

I don't care who he fights next as long as it's not on television.

Comment

I want to see Shohjahon Egashev, Batyr Akhmedov, Brandun Lee, Gary Antuanne Russell, and Subriel Matias! Barthelemy, is not a real player @ 140, unless he beats one of them!
        Last edited by Bronx2245; 02-01-2021, 06:41 AM.

Comment

No problem, just put it on Fox Deportes or Fox Sports 2 or something

Rances is talented and has some boxing skills but just doesn't seem all that motivated and fights like he doesn't want to hurt his opponent and would rather just do a bunch of flinching and shoulder bouncing. Maybe putting him in with a Relentless Pressure Fighter then he can produce a fight worth watching
          Last edited by sicko; 01-31-2021, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Thanks to Barthelemy..I don't need to take melatonin anymore when I have trouble sleeping. All I have to do is watch one of his fights.

Comment

Alberto Puello wasting his time with him why?? Puello is up for WBA regular title shot with Mario Barrios

Comment

I'm okay with any of his fights as long as I'm not forced to watch them. That's where I draw the line, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
                  Thanks to Barthelemy..I don't need to take melatonin anymore when I have trouble sleeping. All I have to do is watch one of his fights.
                  Lol!! Barthelemy fights are “coma” inducing!

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    I don't care who he fights next as long as it's not on television.
                    Barthelemy has pics of Haymon bent over grabbing his ankles....expect him on primetime Fox until he retires!!

Comment

Working...
                    X