Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois Ring Return Targeted For Late April or May, Says Warren

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dubois seems like a good enough guy and I wish him the best, but I don't think he can come back from that beating and injury. Mainly because he doesn't have the skills to stop a good jab and his eye will always be a damaged target.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
      First off that's an autocorrect error it was meant to Say Dubois and are you on your period because I literally said the same thing as you in less words.
      I'm on my period? Wtf are you babbling about? Are you 14 years old? How the fuc_k was I supposed to know it was an autocorrect error? I take your comments at face value. I'm not a damn psychic. Stop acting like an angsty little teenager just because you made a mistake. How about instead of talking shi_t because you made a mistake, own up to it and stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
        Too soon with that eye. Unless it's against a bum like the guys wilder beat up on to pad his record
        Who do you expect him to fight after such an injury? It's obvious he's not going into the deep end in the first fight since eye surgery. That would be beyond ****** unless he wants to become Brook 2.0.

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
          Dubois needs to take some HGH, not to get more muscle mass, but to increase his head size
          Maybe you should chug a bottle of bleach and rid us of your pointless existence. Don't worry Doctor Don said it was ok.

Comment

I'll be glad to see him back. I still think he's got a lot to offer to the division.

Comment

A comeback fight against Baby Hughie Fury would be fun, just to see who's eye gets busted up first...

Comment

Get back up and comeback a smarter fighter I still like DDD

People thought it was over for Lennox too when Oliver McCall knocked him out. Boxing fans ALWAYS been Fickle so people are going to jump on and off bandwagons
                Last edited by sicko; 01-28-2021, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                  I'm on my period? Wtf are you babbling about? Are you 14 years old? How the fuc_k was I supposed to know it was an autocorrect error? I take your comments at face value. I'm not a damn psychic. Stop acting like an angsty little teenager just because you made a mistake. How about instead of talking shi_t because you made a mistake, own up to it and stfu.
                  I damn sure ain't 14 and ain't arguing over the internet. There is a solid reason for my handle on here..... GET EM UP and seeing as were probably not within fighting distance this is pointless.

Comment

Working...
                  X