Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: I'll Knock Askren's Ass Out Faster Than Masvidal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: I'll Knock Askren's Ass Out Faster Than Masvidal

As BoxingScene.com previously reported, Youtube star Jake Paul is returning to the boxing ring on April 17, as he headlines a pay-per-view event backed by the Triller app. In other corner is mixed martial arts veteran Ben Askren, who fought for the UFC, Bellator and One Championship.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jake made boxing exciting again. He is my favorite fighter after golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
      Thats not suprising theyre both fighting/fought bums

Comment

Anyone believe that is on crack. Plus a knee to the skull hurts worse/ has more power than a punch to the skull remenber that i really miss that sports science show where they test the science between athlete sports ect where we saw the force of punches kicks ect via style n so forth showing the brutal in a good way force of muay thai. Anyways yeah this match is bullsh.. A wrestler who was the one worst striker in major mma history vs an amatuer boxer not buying or streaming ill even choose to voluntary work that saturday night before buy this sham

Comment

Askren took years to fight the best in mma. He's living off a decision against Lima from years ago. I'd love him to win this but the YouTuber probably will.

Comment

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
              Thats not suprising theyre both fighting/fought bums
              Saul is a bum too, then.

Comment

He made boxing a laughing stock and turned it into a pantomime, besides that he is the most irritating d1ck head I have ever had the misfortune of listening to.

If I ever met him, I would attempt to kill him, let the bones fall where they may.

EDIT: 99% of the time I probably wouldn't attempt to kill him, I'm just having a 1% night.
                Last edited by Angeljuice; 01-27-2021, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Lmao..... The GGG fans on here seem to always have interesting POVs

Comment

Paul vs Ward next.

Comment

Working...
                    X