Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez Wants Usyk, Joshua - Talks Working With Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez Wants Usyk, Joshua - Talks Working With Canelo

Cuban heavyweight sensation, Frank Sanchez, who has steadily been climbing up the WBO world rankings since turning professional in 2017, calls out Anthony Joshua and Oleksandr Usyk to clash this year.

[Click Here To Read More]

This guy is another Dominic Breazeale type.. get him the heck outta here

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
      This guy is another Dominic Breazeale type.. get him the heck outta here
      I don't think he is comparable to Brazear though, Brazeale never belonged inside a squared circle to begin with. He is among the worst fighters I've ever personally seen fight. This young Cuban looks like he can at least make some waves Because he has the proper am pedigree unlike Brazeale,who is the kind of guy who would've died in the ring if he fought in Foremans era. It amazes me there were once ppl who were saying hed give Wilder problems.

Reynoso is amassing a pretty amazing stable of fighters from lw all the way to hw(I think Garcia is the least skillful of Reynosos fighters,then again I genuinely can't stand that chump)

Comment

Sanchez is learning from the best right now I think he’ll be a problem for any HW being that they’re all big clumsy dorks.

Comment

He has tremendous offence and good skill set. He need only to develop more power to further trouble any HW top guys...

Comment

Another hype clown who has not fought anyone in the top 50.

Comment

Joseph Parker can run but he can't hide from Frank Sanchez.

Comment

Originally posted by Drigo View Post
                He has tremendous offence and good skill set. He need only to develop more power to further trouble any HW top guys...
                he has enough power. What he needs to learn is a little bit of patience and and not get too close. His last fight was an example. He was trying to ko the guy and was smothering himself. Once he stepped back it was over.

Comment

Getting too close enables his trick. I watched him several times now and Sanchez signature move is to lunge in, throw a wide left who's purpose is actually to hook around your neck and then swing you into the right that you cant avoid. Its just a different way of holding and hitting. I thought it was dirty when I saw him KO Howard with it the second time he tried it in that fight,and since then Ive went back and seen him try it a bunch of other times. It's less obvious than a Lennox Lewis holding the back of your head and wacking you. And no ring side commenter has ever noticed it
                  Last edited by Wacked_Out; 01-27-2021, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X