Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada Motivated To Knock Roman Gonzalez Out, Leave No Doubt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Estrada Motivated To Knock Roman Gonzalez Out, Leave No Doubt

The rematch between Juan Francisco Estrada and Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez took just over eight years to sign. Their first meeting took place in 2012, at junior flyweight, with Gonzalez winning a twelve round unanimous decision. For that fight, Estrada dropped down to 108-pounds, his only bout at the weight, and says the weight limit drained him a bit.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That picture though lmfao Estrada's my guy but his fist looks like ones from a baby doll

Comment

Gallo has been waiting a bit short of a decade for this rematch so imagine the motivation he will come in the fight with!!! I can see him knocking choco out! Finitoxdinamita and myself have a $500 wager on this fight I have Gallo he has choco!!!! Let's gooooo

Comment

I think Estrada will do just that. He's improved since his first encounter with Gonzalez. He's also the fresher fighter between the two of them.

Comment

Working...
        X