Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salita on McGregor Defeat: There Will Be Significantly Less Interest in Boxing Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Salita on McGregor Defeat: There Will Be Significantly Less Interest in Boxing Return

Promoter Dmitriy Salita believes there will now be a lot less interest in a potential boxing clash between UFC superstar Conor McGregor and eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao. McGregor and Pacquiao, who are handled by the same management company, were in serious talks to face each other in a boxing match at some point in 2021.
    [Click Here To Read More]

There was no interest in the first place.

Comment

These guys make Floyd look like a genius because he beats them to the punch financially,Mentally and skill wise. Pac should unify with Spence for 147 belts or just retire. McGregor should just retire.

Comment

I wish the hell he would fight Spence Crawford or anybody other than a MMA fighter or just retire.

Comment

If he didn't get KO'd maybe you could still sell a boxing match, but with him getting stopped by punches in MMA its not a good selling point for another transition to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            There was no interest in the first place.
            NONE! McGregor should do WWE, like Rousey.

Comment

A lot of this hype stems from the belief that McGregor landed some good shti on Floyd in their fight. All I remember was a 25% trained Floyd ALLOWING McG to pitty pat him for the first few rounds before he thought "Right, that's enough messing about for the cameras, it's time to give this mug a beating". He has no place in top level boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba K View Post
                NONE! McGregor should do WWE, like Rousey.
                I predict McGregor will at some point enter the WWE's "circus of mediocrity"...Lol

Comment

Salita is being modest but here's the deal

Fool me once cool, fool me twice I'm a dam fool! Nobody want to see this undisciplined drunk back in a boxing ring against another legend, not deserving for one and so many people have spent their entire career trying to catch a break like that. These promoters are screw-in up a once great sport with all this greed grab.

Comment

Whether it's been boxing or MMA, Conor has been beaten up a lot lately in both sports combined. It's only these little geeked out American subbirnanite sliver spoon kids who shell out dosh to see him fight each and every time

Comment

Working...
                    X