Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haney: Loma lost, no one at 135 needs to fight him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idc what he thinks as long as he doesn't use that as an excuse not to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      Idc what he thinks as long as he doesn't use that as an excuse not to fight him.
      This. Devin's entitled to his opinion but whichever way you cut it it's still a real good fight and a W over Loma would position Devin perfectly for a shot at Teo and undisputed.

This doesn't give me much confidence however, even if I can kinda see his point.
      Like, I was his mandatory, he wouldn't say my name. He wouldn't act like I even existed. So, it's like, do I even wanna give you a shot? Do you deserve a shot right now?
      https://www.boxingscene.com/haney-lo...ot-now--154883

Comment

Loma is more proven than Haney therefore he's ahead of Haney in the Lightweight hierarchy imo.

Comment

Haney talks about the belts being watered down. Bro, you are in possession of a watered down belt. It was handed to you without having fought anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            what a stupid statement.
            Haney's an idiot. I'm starting to really dislike this hype job.

Comment

That attitude is why boxing is trash, 1 loss and you are done.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                Haney's an idiot. I'm starting to really dislike this hype job.
                I was actually really big on this kid up until a year ago. Both him and Teo's attitude soured me, but at least Teo proved his talk.

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
                  Haney said the debate of who the best fighter at 135 is narrowed down to only Haney, Teofimo, Tank, and Ryan Garcia.

Kellerman: "It's unclear who the best Lightweight in the world is, all 5 of you guys need to fight and sort that out-"

Haney: "All 4 of us. All 4 of us. Loma lost, Loma's out of it. It's all 4 of us...You can't be the best Lightweight in the world and you just lost, there's no way."

Haney, Teofimo, Ryan Garcia, and Tank have all been talking trash to each other since Loma lost. But it seems like Haney is looking at Loma as a high risk fight now. If Haney can't get Teo, Tank, or Garcia next, then how can he call his next opponent as more deserving than Loma.

Haney can fight Gamboa after he got stopped by Tank, but Haney can't fight Loma after he lost a decision to Teo?

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
                  He also said the Gamboa he fought was better than the gamboa Crawford fought. He had no problem fighting Gamboa right after Gamboa had been KOed.He said Loma ducked him but now says he would not fight Loma because Loma lost. A win over Loma would be the best win of his modest career.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    I was actually really big on this kid up until a year ago. Both him and Teo's attitude soured me, but at least Teo proved his talk.
                    I was exactly the same. I used to watch Haney's vlogs on YouTube. He seemed a good kid. He's let the hype go to his head and just looks like a fool with all this talk because he's beaten absolutely nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                      Easy for him to say. Anyone that fights Loma would have a tough fight. It's best for all these young guns to avoid him if they don't want to ruin their careers early. Loma was coming off a long lay off prior to the Lopez fight as well which whether talked about or not, is something. At this point, if he gets back to being active, he'll give any 130-135lber a hell of a fight.
                      Just wondering how a loss to a guy who is considered as a great would ruin someone's career?

I get that a loss nowadays is terrible, but we seriously need to get over that mindset if we ever want to see the best fight the best. We will just continue to see garbage like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X