No announcement yet.

More Double Standards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Double Standards

Kovalev was Kovalev but Khan and Brook were completely washed up. I notice every conelo fanboy does this.

Naw. Kovalev was no longer Krusher after getting KO'd by Eleider Alvarez. Add on to that some vulnerabilities shown in the Yarde fight and having him, as an old dude, rushed into another camp to fight Canelo as is their standard operating procedure. No one thinks Canelo beat a prime Kovalev or anything.

Comment

You should quit listening to fanboys. Who gives a fook what fanboys think? Y'all too invested in the dumbest mfers on NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post
        Kovalev was Kovalev but Khan and Brook were completely washed up. I notice every conelo fanboy does this.
        - -conelo fanboys ain't as dumbo as U.

Comment

Were either Khan or Brook defending world champions when Crawford fought them?

I’m a Crawford fan and dislike Canelo but this is utter nonsense man.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
            Naw. Kovalev was no longer Krusher after getting KO'd by Eleider Alvarez. Add on to that some vulnerabilities shown in the Yarde fight and having him, as an old dude, rushed into another camp to fight Canelo as is their standard operating procedure. No one thinks Canelo beat a prime Kovalev or anything.
            Facts, you got it right

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            You should quit listening to fanboys. Who gives a fook what fanboys think? Y'all too invested in the dumbest mfers on NSB.
            You right, but theres too many of the on here and I'm sick of the double standards

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
            - -conelo fanboys ain't as dumbo as U.

You can talk **** all you want but at the end of the day I can live with myself cuz I don't pretend khan and brook were great wins. Good wins but not great. Just like the Kovalev win, who they pretend was a world beater. They're all just good wins, but the fanboys will lie through their teeth and say Kovalev was a world beater and brook was a bum

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            Were either Khan or Brook defending world champions when Crawford fought them?

I’m a Crawford fan and dislike Canelo but this is utter nonsense man.
            Alphabet belts are meaningless, you know that, nobody on this page would say that Indongo was a great win cuz he had TWO world titles
            Last edited by TernceBudCharlo; 01-22-2021, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Yeah I think Kovalev win was whatever for Canelo. He was already on the down hill and looked bad being KO'd the way he did against Eleider. Looking back at Canelo's resume, I'm not even sure what his most impressive win is. Perhaps GGG but GGG was also on the slide at his age. Not to fault Canelo on that one, that rivalry took some time to get going and GGG was already in the second half of his career by time he became a star.

I'm just looking at his resume and it's not all that impressive. Not trying to hate too hard because I do watch all of Canelo's fights and appreciate his style. Can someone explain though what is probably his most impressive win and why?

Comment

You're just another butthurt Canelo hater, jealous that he (rightly) overshadows Crawford

Kovalev wasn't prime anymore, but he still was a champ, and at worst, still the 4TH best LHW on the planet, behing Bivol, Beterbiev and Gvozdyk

you forgot that little part of the size difference, don't you?

that Canelo, who is small even for SMW, beat one of the best LHWs

nobody else is doing **** like this, jumping divisions and beating the crap outta WORLD CLASS fighters who are naturally much bigger than them

This is why Canelo is P4P#1, instead of your ***** Crawford who still has to find the balls to fight an A class fighter of his OWN size

Unranked damaged goods Brook and the corpse of Khan doesn't cut it

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                  You're just another butthurt Canelo hater, jealous that he (rightly) overshadows Crawford

Kovalev wasn't prime anymore, but he still was a champ, and at worst, still the 4TH best LHW on the planet, behing Bivol, Beterbiev and Gvozdyk

nobody else is doing **** like this, jumping divisions and beating the crap outta WORLD CLASS fighters who are naturally much bigger than them

This is why Canelo is P4P#1, instead of your ***** Crawford who still has to find the balls to fight an A class fighter of his OWN size

Keep proving my point

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post

You're a lying hypocrite. You can't say that Kovalev was a champ, but then talk **** about Ricky Burns, Postol, Indongo, Horn. It doesn't work that way, either moving up in weight and beating a champ is impressive or it isn't. You can't say it's impressive when your favorite fighter does it but then badmouth other fighters who do the same.

Koivaelv, one of the best LHWs? LMAO, ok again, if Kovalev is one of the best LHWs, then Jeff Horn was one of the best at 147. ****, he beat Manny, Keith couldn't do that.

Jumping weight divisions isn't impressive when you do it to duck better fighters at a lower weight class - example, ducking Andrade to go to 160 to fight GGG. And then ducking Andrade again at 160 to go fight Kovalev. Pick a weight class and take on all comers.

Checkmate DCAF
                    Last edited by TernceBudCharlo; 01-22-2021, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X