Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rolando Romero: Jackson Marinez Is The Biggest ***** In Boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rolando Romero: Jackson Marinez Is The Biggest ***** In Boxing!

By Keith Idec - UNCASVILLE, Connecticut Rolando Romero reiterated Thursday that he wanted to fight Jackson Marinez on Saturday night, not Justin Pauldo. In Romero's mind, Marinez squandered his chance for the rematch that the WBA ordered following Romero's controversial victory over the Dominican contender August 15. Romero already is convinced that he deserved t...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah Marinez is exactly right how he feels. But I wouldnt ever fight that guy again if I were him.

Comment

Dont like this kid AT ALL!! He talks waaaay too much and aint done shhh. His skill level is extremely low.

Comment

What is someone who shoulda lost to a b^tch?

But I mean if they were playing promoter games & gave him a contract with less time then Jackson wanted to train fook it. These promoters know what they are doing when they wanna look like they are trying to make a fight, but don't reallllllllly wanna make a fight with low-ball offers or giving a guy too little time to prepare for a fight or throwing in too many options & other bs.

Plus Commey is a bigger & better fight. I'm not sure I've seen one person who watched Jackson vs Rollie that thought Rollie won so ain't no reason to rematch. It wasn't controversial in the ring. The controversy was the judges didn't get indefinitely suspended.

Comment

I tend to believe the guy who doesn't run his mouth every chance. Marinez also says he has no problem fighting him in the future, meanwhile Romera is adamant about not fighting him again, tells me all I need to know and who to believe in this stance.

Comment

whatever

He beat you dude. You got a gift and everyone knows it. Plus Comey is a better fighter then you. So how is he scared of you but took a harder fight? The more you open your mouth, the more you look stupid.

Comment

Rolly Romero is the Biggest Rodeo Clown in Boxing. His head got even bigger after the Marinez Robbery. This Mayweather troll is going to get his wig split soon enough.

Comment

rolly "the bum" romero. o sorry i mean the bomb.

Comment

I can't stand Romero becaus he is such an arrogant c**t and his last fight was one of the worst robberies I've ever seen. I hope he gets brutally knocked out soon

Comment

Why does this clown have his own articles? He hasn't beat anybody and should've lost his last fight that he was expected to win easy. Dude is trying to piggyback fame off of Lopez because they're friends but so far all he's done is talk a lot of trash and looked mediocre against mediocre competition. I usually don't wish ill will on anybody but karma is waiting for this guy to step up and get KTFO.

Comment

Working...
                    X