Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Canelo Not Facing The Best Right Now, Yildirim is a Punching Bag, I'm Not Paying!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArthurDimes View Post
    People who think anyone can challenge Canelo on resume on the pound for pound are just silly so I have no idea what this hogwash coming out of Bradley’s mouth is about. Canelo is the only fighter out there right now who is consistently going out and putting on a show while challenging himself at the same time. He keeps moving up, fighting champions, and winning plain and simple.

What the heck has Charlo, or Andrade, or even Benavidez done to prove they deserve the fight more than Kovalev, Jacobs, or even Smith?? Canelo is absolutely the last guy you can call out right now for fighting chumps.

Canelo’s been carefully match made. There’s no excuse for fighting this bum and I don’t want to hear **** about mandatory challenger. They could’ve paid this dude step aside money to make a real fight. P4P1 fighters should be facing the best fighters.

Comment

GBP has certainly made sure Canelo has had favorable matchmaking, but that is what every promotion does. The criticism is what comes with being the cash cow of the sport. People will always want to know WHY you are so special and that can only be answered by fighting the fights people believe you can lose. Winning those fights shows them why you wear the crown. Tim's right though not too many will pay for this

Comment

Originally posted by Cobratu View Post
        Let me guess tho brutha Bradley you’re ok with the level of compe Crawford and Spence are facing?

Man this guys a clown canelo just beat the crap out of the Ring magazine #1 ranked smw yet you clowns are ok with giving Floyd passes with bum ass berto and many others.

Yea we know why they get passes yet canelo gets criticized after beating the best smw and takes a tune up.

Typical
        Mayweathet was 38 years old when he fought Berto bruh, lol, Canelo is 30 years old.

Big difference.

And yet still Mayweather never got a pass either, everybody and their momma criticised him.

Yawl just like to revise history.

Anyway, I don't really blame Canelo in the Yildrim situation. I blame that clown Benevidez for losing his belt on the scales, smh.

Comment

alvarez has a history of cherry picking this "fight" is no different

Comment

But he paid for Bud v Khon.

Comment

Bradley finally said something that makes sense. Lil G is old and slow. Fielding, kovalev and Smith were weak and definitely punching bags. 🥊

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                His support for Crawford who also isn't facing the best further exposes his hypocrisy.

Nevermind that Tim quite frequently avoided the best at the time.
                Thinks spence was tailor made for Bradley dont know why Bradley ducked that one sans porter spence

Comment

The problem is more how did Yildrim get ranked mandatory, it makes no sense at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
                    Canelo’s been carefully match made. There’s no excuse for fighting this bum and I don’t want to hear **** about mandatory challenger. They could’ve paid this dude step aside money to make a real fight. P4P1 fighters should be facing the best fighters.
                    You must not be a fan of GGG

Comment

id agree but its a extra fight

Comment

Working...
                      X