Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker: After Fa, I'd Love The Opportunity To Face Joe Joyce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bain01D View Post
    I really don’t agree, before Joyce beat Dubois no one was talking him up yet he was an Olympic silver medalist!

You seem to be confusing the fact you don’t rate him with him being overrated?

I rarely hear anyone talking about how good he is, no one is shouting from the roof tops that he is the second coming!

Don’t get me wrong since the Dubois win he is getting more credit but I don’t hear anyone putting him up in the bracket of Fury or AJ saying he would beat them?

People are now talking about him against Usyk, Parker, Ruiz etc, which for an silver medalist I think that’s about par. Remember not many say he wins these fights they are just linking him with these names

So I get that you don’t rate him but overall he is regarded at the level he is at, certainly not overrated which is your claim
    JKP is a troll. He won't make any worthwhile comments, he just trash talks popular UK boxers. If you push him on a point he crumbles. He's alright really, just don't take him seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Oshio View Post
      Fight Wilder and put yourself back in the mix. This guy is so unambitious for the HW division
      Wilder avoided Parker in the past .

Wilder isn’t ranked in the WBO so that’s not in the plans , Parker seeking the WBO belt . The WBC is going to be on hold for years possibly until 2023 depending who wins the undisputed fight . Fury vs A.J takes precedence and then the mandatory my guess isn’t going to be due until late this year and a clear official mandatory for the WBC belt is decided on which may not be this year .
      Last edited by REDEEMER; 01-23-2021, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
        I am actually quite fond of Tyson Fury and Lennox Lewis.

Just not fond of hype jobs and quitters like AJ, Audley Harrison, Dave Allen, ***** whyte, David price, hughie fury, Dubois, chisora, .... etc...
        All those hype jobs? You know full well that most of them are better than every American Heavyweight going.

Audrey Harrison was an absolute joke though, I'll give you that. I could have beaten him (I genuinely believe that).

Comment

Originally posted by Angeljuice View Post
          All those hype jobs? You know full well that most of them are better than every American Heavyweight going.

Audrey Harrison was an absolute joke though, I'll give you that. I could have beaten him (I genuinely believe that).
          I think you need to check what happened last time the british world champ AJ came to USA. He spent more time on the canvas than Picasso.

Spent most of Fight on his hands and knees spitting his mouth guard, begging for ref to save him.

Has never stepped foot on USA soil since.

Comment

Keep dreaming.

Still wouldn't be a funny as the time AJ got beat so bad he quit, by a fill in fat Mexican kid who took fight on short notice.
            You've been crying for years now like a proper creepy weirdo. So it's not a dream. But it is a nightmare for you as it looks painful from where i'm sitting. You need serious help. I mean that too.

Ruiz had 7 weeks to prepare. He'd just come off a fight so was good to go. It wasn't like he'd been sitting around for most of the year doing nothing. It actually helped his fat ass to be productive instead of eating himself to death.

AJ didn't quit no matter how many times your bitterness and hate say so. He followed all the refs instructions.

You said not long ago that you hold Ruiz in high esteem. But then again, your contradictions are a plenty. It happens when people are in as much pain as you are... Years after the event.

Comment

I am actually quite fond of Tyson Fury and Lennox Lewis.

Just not fond of hype jobs and quitters like AJ, Audley Harrison, Dave Allen, ***** whyte, David price, hughie fury, Dubois.... etc...
              You're fond of Fury because he's friends with Parker and slandered AJ. Even though he called him a bum. And for Lennox saying the things he did towards AJ. That's the only reason you support them. But they're still British which is the reason you hate.

Price, Hughie, Allen, Audley???? F3ck off you goon. There's stretching, then there's a need to call a psychiatrist. Get help. Now. It's been years and you haven't recovered. You are traumatised.

Keep following the Kings though. The weak always focus on the strong. We just slap you about.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
                How exactly does Joyce deserve his spot ?

He beat a hype job who'd never beaten anyone worth mentioning.

AJ couldn't dominate Parker, neither could Ruiz, Whyte or Hughie Fury. No one has even come close.

But somehow you think an overrated sloth and an undersized comedian can?

Loooool...GTFOH you absolute muppet!!!!
                Joyce beat the best prospect at Heavy as an underdog. That more than gives him that position. Parker just fights garbage because he loses to the top guys.

AJ dominated Parker, what were you watching? Parker didn't want to be there. He disengaged and looked to be the first to go 12 rounds with AJ. Which he was very pleased with by the way.

I never said Ruiz dominated him. I asked who Parker had schooled. It's no one, as you would have said the names of who you think come under that description. The only ones are complete bums. Any decent fighter can do that against bums.

For the record, i had Parker by 2 against Ruiz.

Whyte was clearly dominating until he gassed out in the later rounds after doing all the work. Then Parker started to claw some rounds back by actually doing something. Still wasn't enough though as Whyte had built up too much of a lead.

Joyce won't gas, so he'll do what AJ did. Parker can hide and lose pretty much every round if he likes. Or, he can fight to win and get the beating of his life. There is no other way.

Parker and his side want nothing to do with Usyk. Parker was eerily quiet when Usyk was free to fight. But now he has a known schedule? All of a sudden he's mentioning his name. What a joke.

It's coming. Parker has to fight someone soon. He can't keep fighting garbage. You'll see for yourself what happens. You'll have tears streaming down your face while you watch it live. Then you'll talk more nonsense about the fantasy world you inhabit.
                Last edited by Sid-Knee; 01-23-2021, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                  Joyce beat the best prospect at Heavy as an underdog. That more than gives him that position. Parker just fights garbage because he loses to the top guys.

AJ dominated Parker, what were you watching? Parker didn't want to be there. He disengaged and looked to be the first to go 12 rounds with AJ. Which he was very pleased with by the way.

I never said Ruiz dominated him. I asked who Parker had schooled. It's no one, as you would have said the names of who you think come under that description. The only ones are complete bums. Any decent fighter can do that against bums.

For the record, i had Parker by 2 against Ruiz.

Whyte was clearly dominating until he gassed out in the later rounds after doing all the work. Then Parker started to claw some rounds back by actually doing something. Still wasn't enough though as Whyte had built up too much of a lead.

Joyce won't gas, so he'll do what AJ did. Parker can hide and lose pretty much every round if he likes. Or, he can fight to win and get the beating of his life. There is no other way.

Parker and his side want nothing to do with Usyk. Parker was eerily quiet when Usyk was free to fight. But now he has a known schedule? All of a sudden he's mentioning his name. What a joke.

It's coming. Parker has to fight someone soon. He can't keep fighting garbage. You'll see for yourself what happens. You'll have tears streaming down your face while you watch it live. Then you'll talk more nonsense about the fantasy world you inhabit.
                  You prove my point. You thought Dubois was the best prospect. You beleived the typical uk hype.

But the first time he stepped up, from the f grade bums he's been fighting, he got beat so bad he quit, just like AJ. 2 x uk quitters.

Comment

You prove my point. You thought Dubois was the best prospect. You beleived the typical uk hype.

But the first time he stepped up, from the f grade bums he's been fighting, he got beat so bad he quit, just like AJ. 2 x uk quitters.
                    I don't go by what is said over here and nowhere else. I go by what the boxing WORLD say plus what my eyes are seeing.

Who was a better prospect beforehand?

When you step up to that level, of course one of them has to go. You'd be saying this no matter which one of them lost due to your poison. It doesn't effect me. You making a show out of yourself shows how brutally defeated you are. We're so good in your minds eye that you need to obsess over us for years like a deranged bitter ex girlfriend with creepy behaviour.

It's the same when two fighters fight for a world title and it's a 50/50 fight on paper. It doesn't matter which stage you're at. But at least they wanted to challenge themselves by fighting each other instead of going the easy way and fighting nothing but bums. Anyone can do that. Real fighters however, do not. One goes forth, the other has to rebuild like anyone else does after losing. You know, like every fight that takes place?

It was a close fight at the time of stoppage. So no, he didn't get beat up bad. His eye closed and had a fracture for many of the later rounds. Why, would you prefer him to keep fighting and lose his sight and career by making a ****** choice? Why, would you or Parker carry on with such an injury? Parker is healthy and he still didn't want to fight he's so scared. Could you imagine if he had that kind of injury?

Keep on raging over us. That anger is there for a reason. We've beat you so silly you've become a f3cking loon who can't keep us off your mind. We don't live in your head rent free. we've built an entire f3cking city in there. You even see us in your dreams when sleeping.

When Joyce gets his hands on Parker, it's going to be more anger from you. But you don't even care about Parker any more really do you? Just the ones who broke your delusional dreams and fantasies. You should be used to it by now considering the history at this weight with the both of us.

Comment

I think you need to check what happened last time the british world champ AJ came to USA. He spent more time on the canvas than Picasso.

Spent most of Fight on his hands and knees spitting his mouth guard, begging for ref to save him.

Has never stepped foot on USA soil since.
                      I'm aware of what happened, I was watching.

Are you suggesting that although no American fighter can beat him# America itself can beat him?

So your boxers are soft but the earth beneath their feet is tough enough to take on anybody?

AJ versus the mountains then AJ fights the Grand Canyon before knocking out the presidents on Mount Rushmore. Interesting idea, but I don't think it will work out.

#Ruiz was the first *Mexican to win the heavyweight title.

Comment

Working...
                      X