Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yildirim Will Use His Golovkin-Style Against Canelo, Says Promoter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yildirim Will Use His Golovkin-Style Against Canelo, Says Promoter

Ahmet Oner, promoter for super middleweight contender Avni Yildrim, is confident his boxer will pull off a massive upset when he faces WBC, WBA world champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez. The contest has a deal in place for February 27 in Miami, Florida. The event will be carried by the DAZN streaming service.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Avni "Great Value Golovkin" Yildirim has nowhere near the power or skill of the actual GGG. I'd be surprised if he makes it to the 6th round.

Comment

Highlight reel KO incoming. Yildirim in 3.

Nah I’m joking, easy work for Canelo.

Comment

Lmao!!! Canelo exhibition - Will leave it at that .

Comment

Lol... Wouldn’t put my name on this attempt to talk up a trash fight. Canelo ain’t fighting no body. Boxingscene when are you going to call that out?

Comment

Ahmet Oner !?!? Well everytime he speaks the whole world will listen...and laugh

Comment

This fight is trash but I can almost guarantee that yildirim will give a better account of himself then smith did, which isn’t saying much but hey it’s something

Comment

Eubank Jr sent this guy to the shadow realm already when he came straight ahead I don't think Canelo will have much issue dealing with him at all but fair play to the fella for landing a Canelo fight I guess. BJS I don't see winning the next fight either, he has ha moments looking good but As good as the Lemieux fight was I dunno why but his team sunk him like he wasn't fighting at home, conceding ring size etc, everything about that fight had BJS looking good it will not happen again in a bigger fight nevermind a Canelo fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                  Lol... Wouldn’t put my name on this attempt to talk up a trash fight. Canelo ain’t fighting no body. Boxingscene when are you going to call that out?
                  It’s a mando. Dude was supposed to fight Benavidez but that didnt go as planned. Can’t become undisputed if you have to vacate. The only reason people are giving this a pass is that it can’t really be avoided.

Comment

U can have?the style yet without the skill or power it dnt work this fight ends by round 8

Comment

Working...
                    X