Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alen Babic Recovering From Surgery, Wants Lucas Browne in May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: Alen Babic Recovering From Surgery, Wants Lucas Browne in May

    Heavyweight contender Alen Babic underwent surgery after snapping a shoulder ligament in his November stoppage win over Tom Little. Babic (6-0, 6 KOs), 30-years-old, is hoping to be physically ready to return to the ring by a date in May.
    [Click Here To Read More]

  • #2
    Savage army?? Can’t wait till this wally fight someone other than the tomato cans he’s been fighting

    Once he’s in there with someone who can punch back he will change his tune

    Comment


    • #3
      I think he may have limits against top opposition .. but .. just on raw stats he's done really well for 6 fights .

      Looking at boxrec Savage's first 6 opponents compare very favorably with Wilders first 25 and he's a very entertaining personality.

      Shawndell Terell Winters who he stopped is currently rated 59 in the world , Lewis Ortiz's last headline opponent is rated 156th.

      For a 6 fight fighter he's actually been matched pretty strong and honestly he's not fighting tomato cans for 6 fights at all.

      Lucas Browne would be top 50 (boxrec) opposition... at 7 fights
      that's fine.

      Originally posted by Bain01D View Post
      Savage army?? Canít wait till this wally fight someone other than the tomato cans heís been fighting

      Once heís in there with someone who can punch back he will change his tune

      Comment


      • #4
        This guy has a really short shelf life the way he fights and how he will have to outwork anyone with height with a pulse . I hope he goes to Bridgerweight and fights a guy like Rivas or Romanov before he burns out .

        Comment


        • #5
          **** yeah, I'm down to see him knock Big Daddy The **** out!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bain01D View Post
            Savage army?? Canít wait till this wally fight someone other than the tomato cans heís been fighting

            Once heís in there with someone who can punch back he will change his tune
            You "can't wait"? Is that what you watch boxing for, to see up and coming pros lose? What a pathetic life you must have. Give the guy a break. He has a handful of pro fights and KOd Winters quicker than Parker in his 4th pro fight. That means something even if he may never get to world level. Give the guy a break FFS.

            Comment


            • #7
              Why TF would anyone want Lucas Browne?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                I think he may have limits against top opposition .. but .. just on raw stats he's done really well for 6 fights .

                Looking at boxrec Savage's first 6 opponents compare very favorably with Wilders first 25 and he's a very entertaining personality.

                Shawndell Terell Winters who he stopped is currently rated 59 in the world , Lewis Ortiz's last headline opponent is rated 156th.

                For a 6 fight fighter he's actually been matched pretty strong and honestly he's not fighting tomato cans for 6 fights at all.

                Lucas Browne would be top 50 (boxrec) opposition... at 7 fights
                that's fine.
                Totally agree. He's done well considered how green he is as a pro. He is undersized for a heavyweight and will likely have problems when he gets in with the bigger boys but why can't people just enjoy the ride while it lasts? At least he's entertaining. Some people just don't understand boxing.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Why TF would anyone want Lucas Browne?
                  Anyone with 6 fights looking for rounds ?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    Anyone with 6 fights looking for rounds ?
                    Or Dillian Whyte. You HearniacH0mosexuals keep bringing up the Browne win like it's some feat


                    And yeah, gonna get lots of rounds against the guy who lasted 2 against Dave ****ing Allen

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP