Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton on Barry & Shane McGuigan: I Despise Them, Hate Them, I Genuinely Mean That

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frampton on Barry & Shane McGuigan: I Despise Them, Hate Them, I Genuinely Mean That

Former two division champion Carl Frampton has finally opened up about the very tense parting of ways with former promoter Barry McGuigan and his company, Cyclone Promotions. Frampton also changed his corner team when he broke away from Barry's son, trainer Shane McGuigan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damm how much did they take from Frampton? They used to be so tight long time ago.

Comment

Wonder where Taylor stands with the contract issue. It's a **** situation for Shane both personally and for other fighters.

Comment

Man, they’ve Must of robbed Carl big time or something. But always wanted to side with Barry UNTIL Taylor also left.
        Anybody who signs with them AFTER these cases are silly, I.e Okolie/Campbell. Although I do actually rate Shane as a trainer just seems that Barry ruins every good thing he gets going.

Actually I recall Frampton saying he had bailiffs at his house whilst he was away in training camp, something to do with a debt of cyclone promotions. 400k bill. As Carl was down as a director he was held liable, however Carl claims he was NEVER compensated for been a director or got any benefits from this.
        Last edited by GucciGod; 01-20-2021, 01:33 PM.

Comment

I guess you must have gangbanged his girl for him to feel like that.

Comment

It’s sad that it’s turned out this way. Happens a lot though in boxing, especially when money is involved.

Comment

All the jubilation , bestie friends 'like family' then this . I suppose it's not unlike some families anyway but sad all the same ....money! Not enough info. to know the real measure of deceit but with the 'settlement' there's clearly some.....sad.

Comment

Working...
              X