Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez Eager To Return, Wants Dalakian or Mthalane in 2021

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez Eager To Return, Wants Dalakian or Mthalane in 2021

With a mandatory challenger defined, world champion Julio Cesar Martinez (17-1, 13 KOs) is ready to take his career to the next level. Under the tutelage of his promoter, the Guadalajara trainer Eddy Reynoso, Martinez assured that he hopes to secure the best possible fights, despite the obstacles that other champions have put in order to face him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Really hope he starts getting these unification fights soon!

Comment

How many months he wants them to prepare? I smell ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
        How many months he wants them to prepare? I smell ducking.
        Well considering none of them are superstars I don't think they need 4-5 months of preparation they are not Floyd the average is 8-10 weeks but 3 months should be plenty of time unless they are coming off an injury then that is understandable.

I like Martinez I think he beats Dalakian in a good fight but unless Moruti Mthalane grows old overnight which is very possible considering his age that is the top dog of the division and I could see him walking Martinez into a shot if he's on his A game.

Comment

He should fight Mthalane for the lineal championship...

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkdragon11 View Post
            He should fight Mthalane for the lineal championship...
            That'd be awesome. It'll be even nicer to see Junto Nakatani get thrown into the mix now that he has the WBO title.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
              That'd be awesome. It'll be even nicer to see Junto Nakatani get thrown into the mix now that he has the WBO title.
              Mthalane vs. Martinez, Dalakian vs. Nakatani... Winners fight for lineal and undisputed...

Comment

Working...
              X