Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angelo Leo, Stephen Fulton Are World's Top Two 122-Pounders, Ellerbe Says

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Angelo Leo, Stephen Fulton Are World's Top Two 122-Pounders, Ellerbe Says

Angelo Leo and Stephen Fulton will finally meet for a fight that is months in the making when Leo looks to defend his WBO junior featherweight title against the Philadelphia fighter in the main event of Showtime's tripleheader at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Connecticut. (9 p.m. ET; 6 p.m. PT).
    [Click Here To Read More]

The Top 2? Seriously? We'll see if they can beat Brandon Figueroa! "Cool Boy Steph," Let's Go!!!

Comment

Well what's he gonna say?

The TBRB consider them #6 and #10
      Ring has them #6 and #10
      Boxrec has em #3 and #4

TBF I reckon the winner could reasonably considered top 5 or even possibly top 3 however.
      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 01-20-2021, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Murodjon Akhmadaliev is unified for a reason. I'm not sure Leo or Fulton even beat Daniel Roman or Ryosuke Iwasa.

Comment

Hyperbole but at least they are top 10 & fighting for a legitimate title with none of the Regular Interim WBA **** ****.

Shouldn’t be too hard to get the winner a unification fight with Nery or Figueroa.

Comment

Winner enters the top 5 if it's an impressive dominant win.

Comment

Murojdon Akhmadaliev might have some words to say about that. If Fulton gets past Leo, which I believe he will, then he should definitely be considered in the top 5. This division is pretty loaded at the moment.

Comment

Pasillas and Aleem will beat both Leo and Fulton. Real main event is the co-feature!!

Comment

Working...
                X