Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez Will Push To Finalize Marcus Browne Clash For WBC-Interim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez Will Push To Finalize Marcus Browne Clash For WBC-Interim

Former WBO super middleweight champion Gilberto "Zurdo" Ramirez declared himself ready to face Marcus Browne for the interim-WBC title in the light heavyweight division. The head of the WBC, Mauricio Sulaimn, mentioned that this fight was ordered due to the inactivity of current champion Artur Beterbiev, who has had problems defending due to numerous postponements.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man I remember when Browne was a elite up & coming talent, Because he schooled profusely headwound Badou Jack,he was being hailed as the man to beat @ lhw,but but he now suddenly "sucks" because he lost 1 fight by ko.

Comment

Jean Pascal the WBC silver and the man that already beat Browne?????

Comment

No reason why it shouldn't happen! Good Fight!

Comment

Zurdo needs a network. Showtime seems like a good option. Doubt anyone bought his last ppv or will even buy this fight if they do it

Comment

Yeah, browne didnt get ko’d. Believe he got cut and couldnt continue. Since is was rd 8, it went to the score cards and Pascal won. Pascal did knock Browne down several times in the fight. Anyway, Zurdo vs Browne is a welcome fight. Good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
              Man I remember when Browne was a elite up & coming talent, Because he schooled profusely headwound Badou Jack,he was being hailed as the man to beat @ lhw,but but he now suddenly "sucks" because he lost 1 fight by ko.
              Browne should have 2 losses on his record though Radivoje Kalajdzic schooled him and he got a gift. The thing about Browne is he has power, is a lefty and has range but his chin is not too durable and that's going to be his downfall.

Comment

More like "Zurdo Ramirez declared himself still not ready to face the best in the division, but luckily WBC has a tradition of kissing Mexican aRse". Granted, Browne getting the opportunity is even more effed up. And AB KOing Usyk in 2019 is news to me. - Sulaiman is a **** and WBC trinkets mean next to nothing. Not saying this couldn`t be a good fight tho.

Comment

Mistake in the article

I respectfully wish to point to a mistake in the article. Beterbiev's last fight was against Gvozdyk and not Usyk. Beterbiev only fought Usyk in the amateurs.

Comment

I like this! Shaolin, you need this one!

Comment

Working...
                    X