No announcement yet.

Mayweather popping dirty paperwork surfaces on Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Only a low percentage of *******s have heard of this BS and believe it. No affect on his image at all. Pacquiao damaged his own image refusing testing.
    hahhahaha i think it's the opposite. only very few people believed that floyd is a clean athlete and that's probably his hardcore fans only. with this issue it makes more and more people are believing that he's truly a PED CHEATER.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      hahhahaha i think it's the opposite. only very few people believed that floyd is a clean athlete and that's probably his hardcore fans only. with this issue it makes more and more people are believing that he's truly a PED CHEATER.
      Big news sites didn't even report it. You know why? Because there was no evidence. If there was it'd be a massive story because USADA is the biggest testing agency in the world and does all US athletes testing. You keep believing your little conspiracy theories, i'll deal with facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        Floyd paid pac to settle everything because he don't want his previous medical records to be scrutinize and that alone proved that floyd was hiding something but the haters are very vocal that pac was on peds because the mayweather's said so but don't want to acknowledge all the evidenced about floyd who has a very strong indication that he's a PED CHEATER.
        Exactly my point. Mayweather fanatics don't want to understand things like this. I except Larry, a straight-shooter, who although the most ardent and knowledgeable, is also a true fan of boxing itself.

Comment

Big news sites didn't even report it. You know why? Because there was no evidence. If there was it'd be a massive story because USADA is the biggest testing agency in the world and does all US athletes testing. You keep believing your little conspiracy theories, i'll deal with facts.
          floyd can pay the usada, vegas officials and commision what makes u think he can't pay those big news sites to keep his secret?when there's smoke there's fire and floyd smokes are overflowing....
          Last edited by pasawayako; 01-20-2021, 06:34 AM.

Comment

• right now more and more proof are coming out that support floyd PED USE.

Comment

• I don't really know all the specifics of doping (my friend dopes so I know some stuff, I actually injected him before)

So let's say you do a cycle of test, wouldn't the epitestosterone negate the effects of running a test cycle ?

Comment

• Larry and the rest of the stans with weapons grade daddy issues have now been placed on suicide watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  I mean it is the typical people on this forum who are that simple that they will take this and run with it and make a FOOL of themselves try to get people to be as gullible as them and believe it. That is not to defend Mayweather but to more so call out FANS for being this STUPID!

You cannot just grab sh^t off Twitter and run with it as a damn Source or some sort of Proof

I know some of you hate the man but you're only making yourself look bad not him!
                  The only reasonable post I've seen in this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    I mean it is the typical people on this forum who are that simple that they will take this and run with it and make a FOOL of themselves try to get people to be as gullible as them and believe it. That is not to defend Mayweather but to more so call out FANS for being this STUPID!

You cannot just grab sh^t off Twitter and run with it as a damn Source or some sort of Proof

I know some of you hate the man but you're only making yourself look bad not him!
                    How about a direct quote(see below) from an interview with the head of the WADA TUE Committee who is also a physician.

Floyd should NOT have received a RETRO TUE. You do not get one as easily as USADA gave them out.

"They gave Floyd a RETRO TUE and only came to light 21 days after the fight. Wow, USADA is doing that because they are getting paid. USADA is supposed to be a body that is supposed to be completely independent. Wow, its a murky world. Yes it is murky and quite frankly sensed disappointment."

"When it comes to RETRO TUEs". Made only when you do not have enough time to apply. Lets say someone gets injured on the field and goes to surgery that night .... and post-op they give him drugs. Its totally acceptable. You get the anesthetists report, the surgeons report then you put all that on the TUE form. Perfectly acceptable. That is what a RETRO TUE is all about. An URGENT .... Someone has an anaphylactic allergic reaction and needs the drugs (URGENTLY). Right, that is not someone who is going to play at tennis open final or race at the Tour de France. No (its not for that). That is when I challenge the system. Its a red flag."

"I TOTALLY AGREE. It doesn't smell right to me. To enable you to compete, you get a RETRO TUE to get an IV? What were they giving him and why couldn't they rehydrate him orally, clinically, that is what we do. You do not need an IV unless you are vomiting and have diarrheas and cannot drink orally and if that all happens then you will not be entering the ring against Manny Pacquiao."

Comment

because they are well paid. simple as that. don't be stupid

Comment

Working...
                      X