Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Doesn't Expect Lopez-Kambosos Bout To Happen In Australia Until Pandemic Ends

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Doesn't Expect Lopez-Kambosos Bout To Happen In Australia Until Pandemic Ends

Bob Arum expects Teofimo Lopez to face George Kambosos in his next fight. Lopez's promoter also thinks their mandated match will take place in Australia, Kambosos' homeland. The 89-year-old Arum informed BoxingScene.com that Lopez-Kambosos won't take place before the COVID-19 pandemic ends, though.
    [Click Here To Read More]

..."not a bullsh-t American quarantine.." lol...gotta love Arum!!!

Comment

Lol I thought it was cool over there

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
        Lol I thought it was cool over there
        No way.
        Some parts of Australia have gone full on Authoritarian.

Comment

Lets make the Haney fight then. !

Comment

Lopez was on a DAZN show saying his fight with Kamboza was looking shaky and that if it falls he would fight Haney. But Arum keeps going public with cancellations like it is what people want to hear from him. Yesterday no fight till the Summer on ESPN due to basketball? Like ESPN can not handle two sports on live TV ? I dont know it is strange to watch this guy but not at the expense of losing all the fights. He keeps advertising cancellations like it is going to make him money, Maybe it will after he sells the whole thing to the highest bidder. I understand that Arum is going to cancel Thursday tomorrow. Give me a break .............

Comment

Not fighting until the pandemic ends... so not at least until 2022 then?

Comment

Australia locked down with only 19 cases a day?

You're a ****ing Island, get your **** together.

Comment

And who said the pandemic is going to end now???

It has been with us for almost a year now and still counting.

Comment

But does it really have to take place in Australia? I get what they were trying to do there but if not, why not put it stateside if Australia does not work? If you want fans, Texas is holding boxing events with fans and you can get some sort of gate there.

Comment

Working...
                    X