Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr. Confirms Promotional Deal With Team Sauerland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr. Confirms Promotional Deal With Team Sauerland

WBA interim-middleweight world champion Chris Eubank Jr. (29-2, 22 KOs) has joined forces with European promoter Team Sauerland as the British boxer aims to take over the middleweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nobody has had more Promoters than Eubank Jr

Comment

Still waiting for the Eubank Jr "takeover". I'm losing hope.

Comment

Good for him PBC wasn't doing anything for him. I would like to see eubank vs murata next.

Comment

Eubank has been promoted by:

Mick Hennessy
          Frank Warren
          Matchroom
          Richard Poxon
          PBC
          And now Sauerland.

What an eventful career.

Comment

How does this signing make any sense ?

Comment

He just needs golden boy and top ranks and we woulda been done promoted by everyones

Comment

No one else would have him!

Comment

Not sure why he and Charlo never got made. It's a decent fight

Comment

Murata the Japanese WBA 'champion' is the weakest fighter (16-2) out there and that is who Jr. is hoping to fight. Jr. is a complete none starter who just looks for the easy route. I had high hopes for this kid a few years back but he thinks he's a star without actually doing anything. This talk of fighting the best is something that he doesn't deserve and really seems afraid of doing.

Comment

Working...
                    X